Chapter 8 A school... familiar faces.

It was a warm mid-afternoon November day, omega was sitting in a office with his little step-sister Ashley in her school Bolard. It's a decent size school. But the buildings are separated. A medium size for pre-K to 5th grade that's the building the Ashley was in. Then there was a big building for middle schoolers. He was going to see his sister everyday during school which was good. His sister has been more and more attached to him, omega doesn't mind he was used to kids being attached to him. With his mother finish speaking with the principal and counselor on which class he was going to be in, tomorrow was his first day of school.

Andy: "Ashley it's almost time for you to go to your class." Andy say as shes walking outta the office with papers in her arm

Ashley frowned knowing that she cant lay on her brothers lap no more, pouting she looking at omega, he gives her a head pat and motions her to hurry to class. She hugs her brother one last time and runs out the office with her little wolf bag bouncing as she runs. Omega and his mom proceed to leave out the main door. Omega looking around before walking out and smiles happily. As soon as he turns around he bumps into someone and they both fall.

Omega rubbing his butt after falling "I'm sorry about that. I wasnt payin...." he looks at the bear which looked so familiar.

The Bear smiled with tears rolling down her eyes, she hugged omega "Omega!!"

Andy was looking kinda confused wondering who that was. Before she could ask her anything a woman behind her said "Oh it's the little wolf-fox boy you all was talking about when you lived at the orphanage" omega eyes lit up and proceeded to hug the brown bear back while crying also. The 2 mothers started talking getting to know each other while omega and Amy finally seen each other after a long time.

After 5 mins omega and Amy finally stand up. Before omega could say anything amy gave him one last hug and started to run inside "I'm late! Bye everyone!" Everyone waved goodbye andy and the bear shook hands and said bye. Omega looked up at andy and see had a smug look on her face. Omega just tilted his head in confusion as andy waved it off and they went to the car.

Later that day

Ashley was home from school fast asleep on Omega's lap, he was brushing her hair when there was small knocking at the door. He didnt wanna yell in the house cause his sister was sleep. Then andy comes walking from the kitchen saying "coming, one second." Omega smiled and put the brush down and reached for a book that was a bit too far on the couch. Reaching, a little bear paw touched the book and slid it closer as words was said "You do love reading." Omega looked up and seen Amy she was wearing a medium length dress. She was smiling, then he felt something touch his tail. "Your tail was always soft." Omega turns around and see a panda petting his tail she was wearing a T-shirt that said *hug me* and shorts, then he felt a paw on his muzzle and heard the words "Ahhh" omega turned to see a black cat smiling she was wearing a T-shirt that said *loveable monster* and a medium skirt. Omega mouth dropped "Luna and Star?" They smiled as they finally see omega smile again "Wait where's Shy?" Luna continuing petting his tail "she was adopted by someone else, we was adopted together." They conversated for a while what they've been up to and how things have been going for them as for Andy and the bear mother they proceeded to talk in the kitchen for about an hour before the bear mother which Andy knows the name of Charlotte took her girls home after their little play date. "I'm happy they're still together" as he doze off on the couch as his sister wakes up and sniffs her brother, "Ma, why does brother have different smell?" Ashley asks her mother with a concern look on her face. Andy explains that he had company and Ashley pouting and start softly hitting omega chest "No he's my brother, I'm not sharing."