Chapter 4

Sasuke's Pov

He wouldn't stop crying and apologizing.

"Waahh! I'm sorry!" He wailed, clinging onto my shirt, his knees on the floor. The new boy had been crying, big fat tears for 20 minutes, wailing that he was planning to share. I tried shaking him off me, but he just clung to me like a little kid.

"Can you get off me?" I spat, irritated by his behavior. "Why are you even crying?" I scoffed, pulling him up so he could stand. He almost wobbled over but he still cluched on my sleeve for support.

"Y-you s-scared me!" He hiccuped, wiping his tears with his sleeves. "I didn't s-share, too.." He stammered, dropping his head like if he was ashamed. I scoffed again. He was like a little kid. Irritated by his anatics, I sighed. "How are going to share, if there was no around?"

He stopped crying and paused to think about my question. He sniffled and then shakily responed, "O-oh I'm s-sorry I-I shouldn't h-have bothered y-you like t-that." He squeaked, shuffling his feet on the ground in embarrassment.

I sighed again, rubbing my temple in annoyance.

"O-oh I'm s-sorry, I-I d-don't k-know your n-name." He said hesitantly, fiddling with his the rims of his sleeves. "M-my name i-is R-Roman." He breathed shakily.

"I am Sasuke Uchiha." I said gruffly, stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Earlier you said you had all those bandages from training, so train with me." I demanded, walking to the training arena.

"O-oh!" He blinked, surprised by my demand. "O-okay!" He scrambled after me, standing infront of me with a fighting stance I've never seen. I narrowed my eyes and I felt my forehead crease in frustration. "What kind of stance is that?" I said quirking an eyebrow.

His stance faltered and he stood straight. "O-oh t-this is c-called X P-position." He muttered walking closer to me. "I-its o-one of m-my clan's f-famous f-fighting styles.." He said hesitantly. X Position? "I've never heard of it." I said.

He looked surprised. "M-my m-mother t-told me t-that my c-clan was v-very w-well know f-for it." He murmured, his lips formed into a thinking pout.

"What is your clan's name?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"M-my c-clan's n-name is Xi."

Xi Clan? I never heard of Xi Clan either. "Hn. Alright then, lets continue." I said, getting into fighting stance. I threw a firm kick to his head but blocked it using his right arm. He pushed my leg back making me stagger, he then jumped backwards as I swiftly hurled my fist at his solar plexus. I kicked upwards at his chin only to miss and have him catch my leg. I gasped in surprise but regained my posture and threw a right hook at his face and kick to his chest. He pushed my leg back again and dodged my kick. He ran to me to attack but tripped on a rock and skidded across the pavilion. I flinched, slowly walking up to him.

He surprisingly didn't cry or whimper but scurried to get up and dusted his sweater off. He tried hiding his face in his sweater but I could see a bright blush on his cheeks. His knees were shaking and his lip trembled.

I sweat dropped, asking him calmly, "Are you okay?"

"O-oh! I-I'm o-okay! I-It's a-alright!" He yelped, waving his arms in the air to establish his security.

I sighed, looking up at the sky. It was getting pretty dark and it didn't even feel like an hour yet. "Its getting late." I said in a curt tone, walking away from him. "You should go ahead and run home." Roman titled his head questioningly and tugged on his sleeves. "A-a h-home? I-I have n-no h-home." He said in a sad and stiff manner, clenching his hands.

I stopped in my tracks, freezing up on his words. It was like a reminder, a reminder of loneliness that I knew very well. He had no home neither did I. He didn't let go of his sleeves and I wouldn't let him stay alone. I gulped, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Come on." I said, pulling him along. "You'll stay with me for now." I huffed, looking ahead.

He perked up, jumping at my words.  "R-really y-you'll let m-me stay w-with y-you?" He stuttered happily, a bright blush settling on his pale cheeks. He sputtered, his eyes wide open when I shook my head softly. I didn't believe myself, I know I could have done something else but...

It just felt right.

"Come on... Let's go to my place."

~~~~~~~

I pushed open my door, turning on the living room lights and looking around my empty apartment. "Well, this is my apartment. I have two mats that you can sleep on. The bathroom is on the left of the hallway and our room is on the right." I gave him a tour of the apartment.

"We have two balconies. One in my room and another by the living room. Your welcome to sleep on the couch if you like."

Roman just nodded his head, listening to everything I said. "Do you have any clothes?" I asked precariously. He didn't look like a homeless yet he said he had no home.

He shook his head, struggling to make words out. "Lets go sit on the couch." I said, inviting him over to sit. "O-okay!"

"What actually happened." I pried, giving him a serious face. He couldn't be homeless and wear clothes like that. His face was hard and his hands were shaking. He cluched his arms and shook. "Tell me the truth." I said softly.

His lip quivered, tears welded in his blue eyes. "M-my m-mom's d-dead." He choked, "I-I don't h-have a-a h-home a-anymore. I-I c-can't r-return to my h-house anymore." He sobbed heavily, tremors racked his body. He wailed covering his face with his shaking hands.

I sat on the couch, stunded by his loud wails and cries. "I-I m-miss m-my m-mom!" A huge pain welded in my chest, my heart felt heavy with grief. It was just like when my clan was taken out.

I wrapped my arms around him and stroked his hair quietly. He looked so innocent and pained. He cared this burden alone. 'I'm not going to leave him alone.' I decided firmly, there was no way I could.

"Its okay..." I whispered, his cries died down but were still evident. "I'm not going to leave you alone.

~~~~~~~~~

Good so far?