Chapter 5

Third Person Pov

Waking up early, Sasuke found himself sleeping beside Roman, his arms were wrapped around him and Roman was snuggled in his chest. Sasuke sighed, remembering the events of last night. It reminded him of himself...

He didn't really expect either one of each other to be so straightforward but something about Roman made Sasuke want to stay be by his side forever. He didn't want to leave him.

Sasuke sighed again, he barely met Roman and yet, he wanted him to stay with by his side. He turned to the smaller boy, studying his peaceful face. He had long white eyelashes and a small button nose. His cheeks were freckled and colored with a light pink hue. He looked so calm and innocent, it made Sasuke want to reach out and caress his face. He never felt this way before. Sasuke jumped at the sound of his heart, it was pounding in his chest. He fell off the couch, landing with a soft thud, and groaning in pain.

His face was tinted red, and his chest felt warm. It heaved with a slow rhythm. 'What is this feeling?' He thought worriedly. He never felt this way before about anything or anyone. It was all new to him. It was strange and frightening, yet it felt warm and comforting. He kind of like the feeling. Minutes passed by and the feeling faded away as he thought less about it, sweat strolled down his face.

'Its probably nothing.' He assured himself getting of the floor. But he knew his asserment was a lie. We all know he was lying to himself. Don't we.

He checked the time. It was 4:00 a.m., the normal time he would regularly wake up and begin his day. He yawned giving a large stretch and looked at the sensitive boy once more. He really couldn't help himself. 'He looks like an angel...' Sasuke exhaled, blushing softly. He flinched, jumping almost, slapping himself right across the face. It stung and it irritated the smooth skin on his face.

The loud slap woke Roman, making his eyelashes flutter open. "W-wha- S-Sasuke?" He mumbled, gazing up and stretching his arms out to clutch his shirt. He focused his eyes on Sasuke's face, spotting the red mark he made on his own face. Roman gasped, scrambling off the couch. "S-Sasuke are y-you o-okay?!" He said, grabbing his face worriedly. His small face held a panicked look, it made Sasuke's heart throb. He let go of his face hurriedly and searched around the apartment. "D-do you h-have an e-emergency k-kit?!"

He continued to shuffle around the apartment frantically until he found the emergency kit underneath the bathroom sink. He hurried back to the taller boy, sitting him down on the gray couch and opening the kit hastily. His hands trembled slighty as he uncapped an ointment and rubbed it on Sasuke's cheek precariously.

Sasuke could only sit on the couch dumbly, allowing the small boy to take care of him. He was fighting the blush that was attempting to spread to his cheeks and his brain stopped working for minutes. Roman pulled out a patch, carefully putting it over the red mark. "T-there!" Roman cheered, giving Sasuke a delicate smile. Sasuke felt himself melt, he felt the 'feeling' come back to him again.

Roman blinked, looking at Sasuke's red and zoned out face. He was staring plainly at the wall besides him. It was a bit scary. It kind of freaked him out a bit. Roman poked Sasuke's nose softly, avering him from his ten thousand stare. He blinked, turning his attention back to the soft little angel. 'Is this adoration?'

Roman ducked his head in embarrassment, his freckled cheeks colored... maybe he overeacted. Maybe Sasuke was just think about something. "S-sorry I-I should h-have asked f-first... T-to-uh." He muttered, shuffling his feet. Sasuke sat there, staring at the timid boy. He was so humble and kind. It made him want to give him a bunch of gifts and repay him for the small acts of kindness he gave to him.

Sasuke gave him a small smile, patting his head softly. "Thank you, Roman." He said, touching the new patch on his face. Roman nodded his head bashfully, fiddling with the rim of his sweater. He turned his head sheepishly, spotting the clock and jumped at what time it was. "I-I t-think w-we're g-going to b-be l-late." He mumbled, pointing at the clock.