16

Ashton's pov

"I said you wants to die first? Luke, Michael or Calum."

So much stuff was running through my mind, why was he doing this? This is all my fault.

"Just kill me and let my friends go"

"Oh no I can't do that, they would go straight to the police"

"Well you won't get away with this anyway"

"I think I will"

"Hang on a minute, if you are killing my friends cause I apparently took Emily away from you then why are you going to kill her?"

"Cause she won't come back to me, like your friend said she doesn't love me anymore"

"No I don't" Emily was glaring at Danny and he walked over to her.

"Why didn't you just leave him alone?"

"Because he listened to me and respected me" that was when Danny slapped her across her face. That made me snap.

"If I wasn't tied up I would smash your head in for smacking Em, you don't hit girls"

"Whatever"

He walked back into the middle of the room and was looking at us all. As he was looking around I was trying the break through the rope that was tied around my hands. I was nearly there I just needed a bit more time. Then Danny was just looking at Luke, Michael and Calum.

"Which one of you is the youngest"

"We are all the same age" Michael was the one who said this to Danny.

"Haha very clever, but for that you can die first"

He picked Michael up off the floor and telling him to stance in the middle of the room so that I could see him being killed. Danny pulled out a gun and pointed it at Michael.

"Ready to watch him......"

I didn't let him finish what he was saying because I ran at him knocking him to the floor and Michael kicked the gun away. I had managed to undo the rope just in time, now Danny had stood up and out of nowhere pulled out a knife.

"Looks like I will just have to use this instead"

I backed up towards the gun and picked it up, Danny was running at me when I shot him in his stomach. He fell to floor and was finding it hard to breath. I dropped the gun and told everyone what to do....

"You need to keep your hands tied up so the police believe that it was self defence and we will be fine"

They all nodded at me and I called the police and told them briefly what had happened and they sent some officers and an ambulance. Once they got here they took Danny away but they said he wouldn't make it. We were questioned about what happened and because are stories matched up we were fine to go. Luke, Michael and Calum went back to their places but me and Emily decided to go to the park. When we got there we sat on the swings.

"You alright?"

"Not really Ash, I thought you, me and the others were going to die. Danny is dead and I don't know wether I can stay round here"

"I thought that to and I feel worse cause I was the one who shot him but I had to do something, I didn't mean to kill him and I agree with you"

"I know you didn't mean to and he shouldn't of kidnapped us in the first place. Wait what do you mean you agree?"

"We should leave"