HARD TO GET

Charming gold:its running time! As stage rises up everyone was feeling anxious (the running man team) miyo ran through these tall blocks and wondered, Miyo:its quiet here maybe too quiet ..hmmmm. But then a smoke appeared in front of her it went all foggy and she coughed and squinted her eyes she thought was it gai? But then dv5 appeared he was suprised that miyo is even more cute up close he laughed then said dv5: hey there little kitty im dv5 (comes closer to miyo) what's ur name sweety?😏 SCRATCHHHHHHHHHHHH Miyo: THE NAMES MIYO STUPID NO-one calls me kitty ,said miyo while she had her claws out and an evil glare. Dv5:grrrrr ........sigh wow ur pretty tough lets see if u can beat me at my own game kitty! Miyo: Im not falling for ur games idiot! Dv5:oh trust me you'll like this game its cat and mouse game hehe and you'll be my mouse.As he dashes towards miyo, MIYO's THOUGHT WHAts up with this player? Why is he playing tricks on me? Ughhhh nvm i should focus i need to get gai back(looks behind) SHITTT DV5 IS GAINING ON ME !!(makes a sharp turn to the right) i should hide up here first just need to lure him then attack him by behind. DV5's THOUGHT. Man i cant believe how easy it is to mess with her mind this will be a piece of cake hehehe (sees miyo take a sharp right turn) oh your not getting away from me kitty (smirks) Huh? Wait ? I know she turned this way then she disappeared hmmmm........ IN REALITY. Miyo:There he is ....time to attack (jumps of a tall block and aiming for a punch at dv5) Dv5:HUH?(looks behind) Not this time!(as he grabs miyo's hand to stop her punch)

time to attack (jumps of a tall block and aiming for a punch at dv5)                                              Dv5:HUH?(looks behind) Not this time!(as he grabs miyo's hand to stop her punch)

Then flips her through the ground while still holding her hand. Dv5:wow ur really sneaky guess u couldn't wait for me to take the first move huh?(smirks then winks at miyo) Miyo blushed then snapped then flipped through the air to let him let go off her hand. Miyo:(whats up with me? Did i just blush? Ughhh get away stupid feelings!!!! ) Dv5:wowww impressive ,but now i wont take it so easy on you hun!(as he walks slowly towards miyo) ........ But then gai was running towards them he was heading towards miyo's direction. Miyo:GAI?!!He's coming gahhhhhh(runs away) Dv5:What the? Why is gai taking on miyo ?GRRR I'll GET YOU GAI!!!!! Gai:just a little bit closer i will ne able to tag her out. Miyo:GAI WAKE UP ITS ME!!! But somone was coming in front of miyo it was dv5! Miyo:what the?? (Sees dv5 running towards her from her front) Dv5:GET OUT OF THE WAY MIYO! Then miyo jumps above dv5 then dropped to the ground to catch her breath then she sees gai and dv5 fighthing.

        To be continued

To be continued........