JUST YOU AND ME

Dv5:HEY MAN!back off this is my opponent!(glares at gai)                                Gai:Are u out of ur mind bro !Are u trying to make them win??!                       Dv5:No im not im telling u to stay out of my frickin business! !!!                          Miyo:This just gone too weird i gotta get outt here FAST!!(runs away)                    Dv5 and Gai:(sees miyo run away)              Dv5:*sigh*Out of my way (runs after
miyo)                                                            Gai:(walks away)Man that son of a monkey ,but that girl really looked familiar i feel like we've met.                     Liu:i gotta find gai first he's the most important target.                                         Gai:huh? Who's that?(sees liu) maybe its one of her teamates, I cant take it anymore! I just feel like i should know her!i'll just approach him in a polite way.(runs to liu)                                               Liu:(sees gai running to him) AHHHHH (tries to run away)                    Gai:Hey wait!!(jumps then holds liu to the ground)stop trying to run away i just want to talk in a polite way*gai said with an annoyed voice*                     Liu:POLITE??HOW IS THIS POLITE?!!!YOU JUST ATTACKED ME GAI!                  Gai:gai? Who's gai ? My name is man x!                                                                     Liu:U really dont remember anything dont you?                                                       Gai:what do you mean? I just wanted to ask about the pink haired girl who is she?                                                              Liu:(wow gai still likes miyo even though with the mask😂shippp) i can tell u who she is if u let me go!                Gai:Hmmm..Fine u have a deal.                 (BACK TO DV5 AND MIYO )                         While miyo was running she couldn't help but think why was dv5 helping her to escape he was her enemy she was so confused that she wouldn't think its possible that she's falling for him too?                                                         Miyo:(stops and think)  Ughhh i cant think straight!there's just something about dv5 that i cant stop thinking about,is it possible that i-i mm falling for him?                                                           Dv5:(jumps in front of miyo)Oh really??!(smirks) i thought u hated me i guess my charm is to ......charming hehehe.                               Miyo:*gasps then blushes* not u again what do u want?? Another fight??         Dv5:awww come on baby i know u missed me ,u think i didnt hear what u said?                                                               Miyo:*blushes too hard*  uhhhhhhh.....First of all ur talking crazy!And secondly ur out of ur mind to think if i like u!(lies) im here for gai moron!                                                           Dv5:(she's here for gai? Well will see about that!) i wonder if i......(evil grin)    hehehe.  (Approaches miyo slowly)     Miyo:(steps back) STAY BACK!*blushes*                                                           Dv5:Dont be scared i wont hurt u(smirks)                                                     As dv5 pushes her against a tall block             were miyo was blushing too hard trapped against a wall with his hand in her waist.                                                  Miyo:Wh-Whaa are you doing????? Get away from me !*blushing extremely hard*                                             Dv5:(i like where this is going)dont worry this will be quick (smirks then kissed miyo full on the lips)                       Miyo was shocked that she couldn't move she didnt know how to feel anger,disgust or happy it was all mixed up emotions.                                     As dv5 let go of her lips miyo fainted to the ground with her face completely red.                                              But all that smoochy scene was interrupted when dv4 saw miyo on the ground with dv5 standing next to her,dv4 thought that dv5 knocked miyo out she was impressed.                      Dv4:What are u waiting for dv5? Tag her out now!            
Dv5:*gasped*t-tag her out?? Ummmm...uhhhh.                                        But dv5 didnt want to tag her out yet he wanted to save her for last so it will just be him and her.   
Miyo tried to stand up but a little overwhelmed by the kiss but then dv5 whispered to her'hey miyo! Punch me!  Miyo:wait? What?                            Dv5: just do it!                                                 Miyo was still confused about what he just said but when she tried to punch him it was weak probably because of the kiss but dv5 pretended to look like she really hit him hard to not make it obvious that he's trying to let her escape without dv4 noticing it.  Dv5 winks at her then miyo ran away
(Im sorry if this part didnt make any sense)        
BACK TO LIU AND GAI.                                 When liu explained everything to him gai was hurt and confused.                       Gai:so ur saying that i fell in love with her before ?                                                       Liu:yup she misses u gai u have to take off that mask !                                      Gai:i think i'll hold unto my mask😡 now thats all the info i need time to take u out!                                                     Liu:wait a minute! U cant tag me just yet!                                                                   Gai:And why is that?                                 Liu:because we had a deal i tell u about miyo then u let me go this time!   Gai:fine!but when i see u again i'll take u out for good!                                     (Liu rans away) (so i know thats where it ended but dont worry i'll write more stuff like this soon tell me in the comments too if u habe any suggestio. Or characters u would like to add BYE!!)