A clue

Miyo: I dont know what happened he was with me last night now he's gone!   Rim: sis maybe there's some clues in ur room maybe he was kidnapped! Miyo: maybe ur on to something! The 3 of them ran to gai's room examining it....rim used her googles to detect unusual things until she found a piece of paper she opened it but found nothing written on it. Miyo: what is it? Rim: nothing .....its blank! Spin peered over rim's shoulder :your right there's nothing written but there's a clear clue that u guys dont see... Rim and miyo looked at him confused . Rim: What on soultry do you mean?? Spin chuckled he took the paper and pointed there's a small strand of blue fur showing . Spin: ppfttt i even thought you cat spies are better at getting clues!   Miyo: Watch it punk! Rim took the fur and gasped. Rim: MIYO THIS IS SAM'S FUR!!!! Miyo: WHat??!! Hmp! I guess thats what they meant about their so called"gift" for us... Rim: But if he took gai why wouldn't he take spin??  They both looked at spin .Spin: I guess they only want that monkey welp im safe!   Miyo :SHUT IT!!! Now i really wish those bastards took you instead because if they did we wouldnt miss you one bit!!! Spin: pfft! Maybe you wont miss me but someone will.. Then he winks at rim ,rim blushed slightly then pretends to be angry: WHAT YOU THINK I'LL MISS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU??! AS IFF!!!" Spin: Oh okay i was planning to leave tom back to my tribe. Rim: WHAT??? WHY??!                   Spin:SIKE!!! Hahahaha you do care!! Rim took out her claws then SCRATCHHHHHHHHHH.                              Rim: DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG IDEA !!!! Spin: okay okay..no need to be upset baby! He placed his arms around rim's hips then kisses her forehead rim didnt bother to fight it she was turning red that her body froze miyo just stood there unamused Miyo: HEY! If you guys are gonna be flirty do it somewhere else!! There's a kidnap here and who knows what happened to gai and you guys kept babu making!!!!" rim pushed spin away from her while spin kept looking at her. Rim:ermm...that was unessecary. ... A silent came in then both their watches started glitching amd making weird noises after a while a voice was heard it said" W-well done dears... B-but the v-victim that y-you s-seek will fall apart if ur time runs out...to find where we are....remember the place where you r-rejected our love ....you might wanna get started right away because t-this mong ....Is running out of time...(in the backgrounds)Gai: NOOO PLS STOPP GRAHHHHHH*call breaks* Miyo: HEY...WAIT!!!! But the call ended miyo was about to cry the lump on her throat was so big she couldn't breath. Miyo: W-what are they d-doing to him?? G-gai....*sobs* rim hugged miyo while she cries spin was about to hug them both but rim disgraced. Rim: No group hug that'll be weird. Spin stepped back and crosses his arms"jeez so dramatic" rim looked at miyo. Rim: dont worry will find gai ..i promise. Miyo: i hope so....then wipes tue snot off her face . Spin:so what did those 2 weirdos mean about the place that you rejected them??  Rim: I believe their talking about the place where they confessed to us. Miyo: But to be honest their not the first guys we rejected they just became part of it ..that sentence made.spin burn with anger he was going to ask more about the other "guys" that they rejected.  Rim: although i think i remember the place now...its in the hanging gardens a few miles away . Spin: THEN LETS GO ALREADY!!! Rim: hang on skippy, that place is in the nyanya tribe and they dont let an outsider in our tribe especially mongs. Spin: I guess im not going then... Rim: Oh no your not! Your part of this rescue mission whether you like it or not!! Spin: Even though you forced me too you still cant make me trespass you tribe! Miyo: But what if we can??? Miyo amd rim looked at each other wit an evil grin then at spin. Spin gulped : Why are you guys looking at me like that?? Rim and miyo pulled out their makeuo and cosplays " MAKEOVER TIME!!!!!" spin tried to escape but they locked the door "NOOO ANYTHING BUT THAT NOOOOOOOO!!!" a few hours later spin looked in the mirror and gushed and posed like a model. Spin: Damn i look good as cat!  Rim kept staring at him while miyo was starting to feel envy of rim but she disregarded it. Spin: Hey rim what do ya think?? Rim: You look good ....now lets just go or whatever. (Oh shit im about to get a nosebleed!) they both passed the border of the tribes until they reached the nyanya tribe it looked more advance and equipped with high technology the guard stopped them dead in their tracks. Guard: Identification please... Miyo: Miyoshi n.t.a.s spy sir the guard let her pass through. Rim: Mya rim officer of the n.t.a.s. before she went in she whisperes to spin " if they ask you who you are tell them your "spare, conputer engineer in the n.t.a.s " after she went in they were both anxious for spin to come in .. The guard glared at him" i've never seen you hear before young man..identification pls? Spin: my name is...uhhh( what did she say again?) uhh..spin!!! Miyo and rim *facepalm*  Spin: and im a computer ..electrical something ...something....engine...engineer!!! Rim was scratchin her face if only she could rip his mouth while miyo just covered her face . Spin: and i work for the n.t.a.s?? The guard stared at him for a long time while spin was feeling uncomfortable. .. To break the silence he finally spoke.. Spin: Welp.. Thats my identofication i guess i"ll get going then..... He scrammed away from the guard into the gate they both sighed with the breath of relief . Miyo: Your a horrible liar like rim her you guys sure have a lot in common... Spin smiled: now lets go! As they were headed off the guard yelled" HAULT!!!" the 3 of them froze like deer in headlights. Guard" Young man ....aren't you forgetting something???!  Rim gulped and said to spin" were so dead i.hope spin will be fine! ......to be continued. ...