THE BROKEN SPELL

Continuation.........                                           Dv4: I guess i'll start with you, son of a monkey!    As she pointed the arrow towards gai.                                                     Rim: NOOOOO GAIIII!!!!                              Dv4: Hehehe too late. She shot the arrow at gai's chest rim was crying down to the ground and whimpered.         Rim:  aughhhhh gaii.....                                Dv4: Well this was too easy ,hey rim look at dv5 and miyo.                                 Rim looked and couldn't breath their eyes were pink the spell already has gotten to them.                                                Rim: *cries* Y-you l-little BITCH!!               Dv4: Hmp! Now this little weasel,hold still. She pointed the arrow at rim but she stopped as she saw gai twitching.    Dv4: *puts down the arrow* The spell should've work on you right now! Whats up with you?                                        A that moment gai stopped moving and looked at dv4 with his brown eyes, dv4 was shocked that it had no effect on him.                                                 Gai: Hmp! That stupid arrow will never work on me you witch!!                  Dv4: Why you little......       She puts up her arrow then shoots gai with 5 more arrows.                                                    Rim: Stop your hurting him!                          Dv4: Five arrows should be enough to make you under the spell.                             Gai: *groans* hehehe is that all you got?                                                                      Dv4 was speechless no matter how many times she shot gai it still had no effect on him.   Dv4: W-what impossible!!    That when gai back kicked makhan releasing him amd rim. Rim: Gai! Your okay!                                Dv4: Thats it! * points arrow at them*     Gai: I dont think so!                                   Just as dv4 was about to release the arrow gai punched her so hard that it knocked her out completely.                       Gai: Aw man she's not dead is she?            As he started to feel worried.                  Rim: *laughs* no she's fine dont worry your not a murderer!                        Rim picked up the arrow and smashed it to the ground.                                   Rim: Did it work?  They both looked at dv5, miyo,liu and kuga but nothing happened there eyes were still pink as if they were still controlled.                         Gai: WHAT?? They're still controlled but how???? Miyo!!                                       Rim: No wait gai!*pulls his arm* maybe it didnt work because the day is almost done only ............                          Gai: ONLY WHAT?????                                  Rim: .......only true love can break it now. Rim looked like she was gonna cry and gai was worried more than ever.                                                                      Gai: Hey dont cry, i'll take care of this.      He slowly approached miyo but then liu and kuga blocked gai's way then attacked him.                                                    Rim: GAI!!                                                        She dashed quickly to gai then scratched liu and kuga in the face.          Gai opened his eyes to see rim protecting him.                                               Rim: I'll hold them off  ! Now go!!              Gai: Got it!                                                          Rim: Alright you ding dongs get ready to taste a beat down!! While rim was holding back liu and kuga gai walked in front of miyo then held her hands.      Miyo: Who are you?                                    Gai: M-miyo i love you....                              Miyo: W-what?? But i dont even know you????                                                             Gai cried but then he saw dv5 in the air aiming a kick at him.                        Gai: Ahhhhhhhhh.                                        Rim:*sees dv5* what! Nooo....                 She left liu ang kuga then attacked dv5 before he could even hit gai. She held him to the ground while he tried to escape.    Gai: Rim!!                                   Rim: Grrrr......hurry! I cant take them all on!!                                                               Gai looked back at miyo , miyo was really looking confused.                               Miyo: Listen i dont really know who you are so im gonna g......                            Gai: Miyo i should've done this in a long time.                                                          Miyo: Huh? What do you mea.... .               before she could even finish her sentence  gai didnt hesistate one bit, then pulle dher close then kiss her full on the lips.                                                        Dv5: W-what?????                                    As dv5 saw them kissing he grew with anger he kicked rim allowing him to escape as he was about to attack them rim hugged dv5 by the back.                    Kinda like this.