LIX

"Will you still love me if you'll know my story?" I asked him while my head is resting at his chest.

"Hmm, tell me your story then." he said while caressing my hair.

"I am 8 years old when my Mother died and my Father sold me, he sold me to someone whom he calling 'Kumpare', I still remember when I'm sitting at a couch his Kumpare will caressed my legs and it's bringing a shiver to my spine. I am 10 years old when his Kumpari together with his 2 friends molested me. I am 13 years old when I learned to smoke and drink alcohol. I am 15 years old when finally I escaped from my Papa's Kumpare. I am 16 years old when I sell drugs so that I can eat 3 times a day. I am 17 years old when the policemen caught me and brought me to jail, they can't imprisoned me because I'm just minor at that time and instead they just sent me to Orphanage. I am 18 years old when I decided to escaped because they are forcing me to do things that I don't want to do like stealing. And at the age of 22, I met you. So now you still love  me?" I close my eyes and wait for him to tell me something like 'Let's break up' or 'I don't want to be with you anymore'. But when there's no one speak, I opened my eyes and my gaze met his.

"Move on. I know your past is still part of your life. But, move on. We're in the present now and planning for our future. Don't worry, I won't sold our daughter hahaha. I love you"  He said and kissed my forehead