Fenton x Reader

Requested by Somebodyperson

Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera.

He was such a cute and innocent cinnamon roll that had stolen your heart. The only problem? You were too scared to tell him how you felt.

Every time he spoke you listened. Every smile he gave you made you melt. Every moment he walked into the room you would get so nervous you didn't know what to do. It was hard for you to speak with him without acting super shy or weird.

It was... not easy.

You admitted your crush to Launchpad first, because you knew he could keep a secret. Launchpad was known to slip out a few secrets here or there, but this was something you knew he wouldn't spill, no matter what.

After telling Launchpad, you debated whether to tell Gyro or not. He worked with Fenton, and you knew there was no way he'd care, so you weren't sure it was worth it. Not too long after, you gave up and told Gyro, along with Scrooge, his nephews, and Webby. They all agreed, along with Launchpad, to help set you up with Fenton.

The plan was made by Huey of course, and Dewey and Webby helped to put it into action, because nobody else was willing.

You had written a letter to Fenton, asking him to meet you at a park in the center of the city. Scrooge and Launchpad has it cleared so no one would be able to ruin the moment.

You were a nervous wreck, but you hoped Fenton would show up. You rarely spoke with him, making matters worse. He barely knew you, so why would he accept your confession?

"You ready, lass?" An all too familiar Scottish accent asked you, making you jump from being startled.

"Y-Yeah, I think so..." You trailed off, gulping as you looked at the billionaire.

"It'll all be okay Y/N, trust us!" Launchpad smiled, giving you a feeling of reassurance.

You nodded and Scrooge and Launchpad left you to be alone, knowing the time for Fenton's arrival was nearing.

You took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. Your heart was beating faster and faster by the second, and you began to shake from your nerves.

Breathing again, you calmed down slightly before a voice called out behind you.

"Y/N?"

It was almost as if your heart stopped. 

"Hey Fenton!" You awkwardly managed, uncomfortably squirming.

Fenton looked at you strangely, tilting his head a bit. He began to speak before you cut him off.

"Look Fenton, I just wanted to be honest with you and say that I..." You began, your nerves trying to take control. You yelled at yourself for being a nervous wreck and you forced yourself to finish.

"I really, really, really like you Fenton, and I know we don't talk much and don't know a lot about each other but I couldn't hide my feelings and lie to you anymore." You admitted, Fenton's beak dropping slightly in shock. You looked towards the ground. People say confessing makes you feel better. You felt even worse now that you admitted how you felt.

"Y/N, I.." Fenton began but you didn't listen. You shut your eyes, turned around, and ran. You ran as fast as you could, as far away from Fenton as possible until you were tired out.

You sat down in the dark, the sun had set, and you crossed your arms and cried. You felt miserable, worthless even.

"Y/N, where are you? You never let me finish!" Fenton's adorable voice called out to you. You perked your head up, wiping your tears. He followed you.

You made your way over to him, staring at the ground in shame. "Fenton... I-I..." You began, unable to continue as Fenton wrapped you into a hug and shushed you.

"Don't worry. You don't know how long I've wanted to tell you the words I love you." He said, smiling at you.

"R-Really?" You asked, hugging Fenton back.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Fenton."