Chapter 6: Familiar and Friends

Grayfia Pov

(Grayfia): 'So now I got to talk to Sirzech about the two fights.'

Luckly I went straight out side the door he was at. No need to walk far or get in the middle of a meeting. I nock.

(Sirzech): "Come In."

When I walked in I could see the four of them sitting around a table. It uncommon for them to do this so something must be important. But I was allowed in so I might as well tell him what happening.

(Grayfia): "The Meeting went well. We are up for 2 fights."

(Sirzech): "Two Fights? Who the second one?"

(Grayfia): "We got Rias and Riser then Riser and X"

(Setreafall): "X?" 

(Sirzech): "Did he do any electracution."

(Grayfia): "Yes he did. He seemed really powerful. Why?"

 Everyone just looked at me.

(Sirzech): "So Riser is fighting Great Reds Son. What type of fight?"

(Grayfia): "I think a to injured to fight fight but how far both of them will go it might end up a death fight. But it going to be set up as a fight till you can't"

(Setreafall): "Was there anything special that happened?"

(Grayfia): "He stopped Riser from Regenerating."

That put them in to shock. 

(Sirzech): "Ok lets see if we can get X on board with no killing Riser. And if we can't well Funeral if we can't stop the marriage."

With that we went to stop X.

Meanwhile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X POV

(X): "Flirted?"

(Rias): "X what was that?"

(X): "That called Training instead of going to school. Training For 6 hours straight."

They looked confused but also shocked.

(Koneko): "6 hours straight?"

(X): "Yea."

(Rias): "What do you mean?"

(X): "That power that happened yesterday is now under-control. I had a talk with my dad and well he told me I have under 9 days of straight practice to max my self out. But that is simple practice. If I do intense training or fighting well I get better quicker."  

(Rias): "Well we need yo.."

Suddenly Sirzech and them all appeared.

(Sirzech): "X can you not kill Riser when you fight him."

(X): Well news gets around fast. I will try to just tell him don't make me kill him. I don't want to kill but if I am forced to I will."

(Sirzech): "Well thanks we will warn him. We will be going now."

(X): "Wait. Uh can you come with me..... Uh some one wants to talk to you guys.... All of you."

(Sirzech): "Who asking?"

(X): "Will you promise not to run away when I tell you."

(Sirzech): "Ok then."

(X): "My dad.... Great Red."