Anger and a plan

I ran to the shack to see a force field around it as a weirdness wave racked towards them and he sucked into the shack and the wave passed over it. He ran in and saw his uncle ford, stan and Mabel. They all cried and hugged each other in grief and excitement.

"Dipper where have you been!"

After explaining everything they were clenching their fists in anger.

"we need a plan" I numbered hating the fact I would have to fight him. Mabel nodded and she got glittery graph paper out and old man mc bucket showed them an invention that they agreed on. We all got to a breathing space figuring out how to win.

"i missed you..." I heard a male voice.

"I missed you too" we hugged and smiled at each other.

.
.
.

Four days have passed an no one has seen Bill. Me and uncle ford were roaming town looking for resources.

"I hope you didn't fall in love with his kind tricks." Ford suddenly said.

"too late... But he sure has made it hard for me." I snicker at my joke but my wrinkles face stays cold.

"don't trust him" he muttered.

"trust me, I know"

He flinched at the word trust.

That is when I saw my fiance in front of a crowd of people announcing who he is. I glared as I saw my uncle staring.

"take thesd" he handed me a bag of his journals and told me to hide. J took the time to run into cover as my grunkle faces Bill.