Weirdmegeddon part 1

Cipher's laugh filled the towns air and the rift opened dimensions causing many citizens to scream and alert others.

          "hello gravity falls it is good to be back! I'm bill cipher but you can call me your new lord for all of eternity!" Bill said with an evil tone filling his voice.
"Let me introduce you to all of my friends." He listed off the demons names that came through the portal. His laugh rang through the town as he froze the mayor inform of everyone and melted the northwest statue. The sky turned orange and the water tower turned into a monster while a goat turned into a huge monster goat.  A giant new pyramid appeared in the sky and Bill hoped into a car with his friends.

"Now if you will excuse me I have to go find my queen where ever he ran off to." He laughed wickedly and he car rode through the air to the pyramid.

Dippers pov

Tears.  Bill betrayed me. Grunkle ford grabbed my shoulder and we started running. We spotted bill looking for me all over town and Grunkle ford handed me the journals and ran out telling me to hide.

          "Bill! You will never get away with this." Ford stated getting Bill's attention.

           "just when I thought this day couldn't get better, my old pal sixer. Hey, guys, this is the genius who made this possible. You know sixer you could still join us and have your own galaxy. With that sixth finger, you would fit right in!"

             "I would never join you!" Ford roared.

              "Hey sixer why did the old man do this." he made a position and ford copied it confused. Bill snapped his fingers and Ford turned into gold.

             "Because the demon needed a new back scratcher. Bill's laugh echoed through the air and so did his friends. Anger boiled through my skin. I couldn't believe he would do this. Betray me.

             "BILL!" I screamed angrily revealing myself.
Bill froze and his eye softened when he saw tears in my eyes.

            "Oh Pinetree there you are I was looking for yo-" I put my hand up stopping him from touching me and took a step back in fear.
"I wouldn't hurt you." He muttered.

            "you already have." Was all that dipper whispered and tears built up. Anger was rushing through him like adrenaline.
"can I speak with you in private, Cipher."
Bill flinched at the use of the words.
He snapped his fingers and we were in his room at the top of the pyramid.

"you have your dream. You have what you want. But you left one thing out of your equation bill. Me. You think I am going to let you have everything. You lied and deceived me, Bill! You made me think you actually cared for me. I believed you every time you said you loved me. I believed you when you said you wanted me. I believed you when you proposed and said your life would be solely devoted to me and us. But you lied. And lied and lied. Now you have your dream. I'm sorry your life was so messed up the bill." Tears were rolling down my face.
"IM SORRY I WASNT ENOUGH TO FIX IT AND YOU COULD BE ALIVE WITH JUST ME! but I guess what they say is right. The grass always seems greener on the other side. But guess what you have just posted yourself Cipher." I spit it out like it was poison in my mouth. He tried to stand their emotionless.

I took a deep breath and broke into a sob.
.
.
.
.
"me." I through the engagement being at him and stormed off. Immediately his emotionless act crumbled and I hear a sob break the silence. He tried calling my name and I saw Mabel. She had seen the whole thing I cried and she walked to Bill who had tried to follow to get me back and slapped him, hard.

"You hurt my brother. Does it cross your kind to be slightly sorry. You pulled us into this. You took away my brother made him feel things and crushed his heart watching the ashes fall into the ground. You. Do. Not. Deserve. Him. You do not deserve someone who sacrificed everything for you while your sacrificed them for your own selfish desires. He loved you. So so much. He would call me every night and tell me how much he cared about you. You are a selfish bastard." She stormed off holding my shoulders as I sobbed into her sweater.

"Pinetree please come back I love you!" That is all I heard as he pleaded pathetically crying on the ground holding the ring.
I sobbed and we left heading to the shack which protected us.

Bills POV

I sat there emotionless. I couldn't feel anything anymore. Weird shedding has been in action for four days. Four days without my love. I looked at my friend's party. I faked through the pain. The eyeballs had made me a throne of stone people. I unfroze for a while ago so he could tell me how to spread weirdmegeddon worldwide. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to anymore. I tortured him but nothing worked. Suddenly a wall broke in.

"WHAT! I JUST FIXED THAT WALL!" I screamed angrily and I see the mystery shack. My heart falters but I send my demons to attack and they are easily taken out.
"y... You had one job." I sighed.

          "bravo dipper and label." I hear ford praising them. My eyes widen. I found his weakness.

"n-no not the kids no!" I froze him into gold. I smirked and appeared in front of the house and went to smash it, but it has some kind of force field around it.

"WHAT!" I shouted angrily and started beating down on it not realizing there were a few that went into the pyramid. I took put all of my anger out on the house and found the Achilles heel and destroyed the house in a matter of seconds. I ordered my demons to capture the humans and noticing dipper, Mabel and Stanley not being there I went to the pyramid. I floated above them. I spotted the prophecy and noticed they were fighting and my heart stung when I saw filler on his.

'he... Was going to destroy me..'

"oh no it's bill... Is that is that what your all thinking?"