Answer Me!

"Bill." Dipper started angrily.

"pinetree." he answered sternly.

He stared at his eyes with a small hint of eyes squinting into a glare.

"Bill." Dipper stated frustrated.

"Pinetree." Bill was equally over it.

Dipper's eyes started to burn and water up and he closed his eyes water dripping out.

"aghhh." he groaned angrily and in pain. Bill's evil laugh filled the room.

"hah! I win the starting contest!" he started doing this dance around the room that made Dipper put his hands over his mouth to stop from laughing. Bill ceased the dance and fixed his bow tie. Dipper ran to him and tackled him and attempted to tickle him.
Bill just smirked.

"I don't have body spasms like you!" he laughed turned the tables.

"p-please stop!" he cried laughing. Bill stopped after pine tree said something.

'answer me about the picture! Ahahhahahahahhah tickles'

Dipper realized his mistake.

"i uh." He looked at Bill who was standing to walk away but he sat on his lap to get him so stay where he is. Bill raised a brow in surprise.

"answer me." Dipper said sternly pouting. Bill sighed knowing there is no way out of it.

"you aren't the first Dipper..." Bill whispered.
Dippers eyes furrowed.

"what!-"

"your a reincarnation of my lover from a past life. We met on a sunny day like any other."

~~~~~~~~

It was a sunny day. A younger version of Bill stood in the forest playing with some gnomes.

"you can't do that! I touched base!" His child-like voice rang.

"well you didn't call abc base on me." a new voice rang and a little dipper ran out of the bush. He was giggling. Bill had a mischievious smirk on his face and tackled Dipper and started tickling him causing the little giggles to fill the forest.

"hey Billy... When we are older will you be my husby! Mommy said that is what daddy was so I want you to be mine because your my best friend!" Dipper spoke softly. Bill blushed being old knowing what that meant.

"of course you stupid pine tree." He giggled. Flicking his nose and running into the forest.

The scene changed to a small broken down shack.

"Dipper... We are moving. We will move later today to say goodbye to your friend... Was it Mabel?" A motherly voice said. Dipper nodded a sudden sadness that he had to leave his friend.
He immediately ran into the forest to see Mabel.

"Mabel... I am moving tonight... I won't be back." he said to the girl his age.

"What? Why? What about Pacific and Bill? And Gideon!" She pouted holding back her tears.

"you guys have each other!" He said not wanting this to be harder than it is.

"Dipper! Come home were leaving." he heard his mom yell.

"bye Mabel you're like my sister! " he held her in a hug and ran to the shack. He looked back and saw yellow but was picked up and put in the car. He looked when his mom closed the door and saw Bill watching heartbroken. Dipper put my hand on the window as the car starts to move and he puts his hand in the air. He watch his gold eye. Dipper cried saddened by these emotions.

The scene changes to flashes of the kids growing up without each other and how sad they have been without each other. Then it finally shows Dipper coming back to gravity falls.

Dipper walked to the shack. He smiles and put the sold and started a business there. He opened it and people showed up. He saw some old friend and Mabel. He laughed as he sold some bread and talked to old people. He heard the bell on the door ring and he turned to see who it was and he froze his heart race increasing. His palms got sweaty and the world froze as he met a golden eye.

"P-Pinetree....." Bill stuttered sadly. Before someone cold say weirdmegeddon Dipper tackles Bill into a hug and they fall backwards out of the shop into the dirty grass. Tears fell on dippers back as well as Bill's.

"Billy..." he cried happily. He looked at him and kissed him. Bill's eyes widen closed happily as he kissed back. Clapping around them interrupts their kissing.

Flashes of happy memories and bill proposing goes through the scene.
~~~~~~~~~~

"He was the love of my life. But- it wasn't going to stay like that.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bill... our wedding is in a week." Dipper smiled nervously wanting to tell him something and seems happier than usual.

"I know pine tree.." he said raising a brow smiling.
Pine tree sighed and looked at his demon.

"I am pregnant..." he commented nervously. Whatever Bill was holding dropped as he looked at his pine tree smiling. He picked him up and spun him around.

"you are !" he laughed smiling. Dipper nodded smiling extremely wide. Dipper dragged him into his old room that Bill had blocked off. His journal sat on the sofa of his experiences at his boyfriends, now fiancé house. In the room where a crib and a nightlight that made the darkroom have a purple glow. He smiled.

"this is amazing pine tree... Just like you!" Bill looked so happy.

"which is why we are taking him." Tad strange appeared behind Dipper and grabbed him. He struggled but a cloth on his mouth made his body go limp and Bill looked fearful and angry. He chased tad but tad disappeared. Anger and sadness filled the demon. After weeks of looking for his Dipper he found where they were hiding. Sobbing filled the room and Bill ran into the secret room he found.

"Pinetree!" he whispered. Dipper looked up but looked away. That is when Bill noticed the knife in Dippers stomach as he sobbed over the loss of his child. Tad appeared in front of Dipper and he flinched and started screaming out curses left and right. Tad got annoyed and stabbed another knife in his lower stomach making Dipper stop and sob more. Bill was punching and screaming trying to get to Dipper but some force field kept him outside.

"Tad pleasE don't hurt him..." he sobbed trying to break the force field.

"He makes you weak Bill. I will save you!" He plunged a knife into dippers skull. The world froze. Bill stood frozen looking at the blood leaking out of the punctured hole that killed his future husband and child. He fell to his knees tears leaking from his eyes but couldn't make a sound. His heart ripped in front of his eyes and the body fell limp against the chair and the dried tear on the corpse of Bill's loved. He sobbed.

"n-no... Pine tree you can't leave me... Was I not enough to keep you alive why you. Why did the universe take you?.." he let the tears leak.

Pine tree.... I love you...

I went to him the forcefield shattered. He looked down at him and his arm had a knife carving in dippers handwriting saying I do. Wailing could be heard as he watched his lovers lifeless eyes.

"i do."

He kissed his cold lips and sealed the marriage that was over before it started.

~~~~~~~~

"Bill I'm so sorry I didn't know." Dipper was in tears with that story. Bill kissed him passionately.

"marry me." he looked at his pine tree seeing the same surprised and beautiful eyes.

"of course billy." They sealed the engagement with a kiss and His pine tree smiled at him with pure love.

"I love you Bill."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you too pine tree.."