Weirdmeddon part 3

Bills Pov:

"I was happy with just the two of us in the landscape away from everything. Being in our home. But.. You ruined it with Weirdmegeddon. You are the one who can't just be happy with me. I'm not enough I can't satisfy you. You can claim me as yours. But I am not willingly yours. I. Hate.-" His voice caught in his throat and I looked dipper in the eye.

"I. Hate. That. I. Love. You." He whispered and he looked at me. My form froze. He smashed a wall of emotions and I suddenly couldn't breath. I wish he had said he hated me more than that. He should hate me. My bricks slowly fell from my form as my body changed into my human form. My heart was stabbed with 100 daggers and I started to weep into myself curling into a ball shocking them both to the core.

"I- I wish I could take this all back...." My heart clenched.
"I wish none of this happened. But it did and everyone hates me. I threatened our whole future. I destroyed out future Pinetree. Because I was selfish. All I need is some time to think... My mind is flowing with ways to stop it...how can I stop it. How can I make it let me go. I can't erase what I wrote in ink!"
I screamed to myself. They were paralyzed with shock.

"You.. actually want to change.." dipper muttered with tears in his eyes.

"Yes... definitely.... absolutely!" I whispered and I heard him chuckle.

"If you want to change them do it. Stop all of this and let's go back to the way it was...." Dipper held out his hand not to make a deal but to save me.
Bill went to reach for Dipper's hand and held it as soon as they touched everything weird disappeared and Dipper and Bill were in the mindscape.
Dipper smile and kissed Bill pushing him onto the floor.