Chapter 1

"Hey Zach?"

Zach turned around to Frankie. "Yeah Frankie?"

"Can I talk to you in the HOH room?"

Zach nodded and followed Frankie up to the room and sat next to him on the HOH bed. "So what is it?"

"I have to tell you something but I'm afraid it'll ruin our friendship." Frankie said looking down at the floor.

"Hey, I promise that no matter what it is, I will still be your friend." Zach said.

Frankie took a deep breath. "Ok. Well I-I think I'm... I'm in love with you." He let out a breath and sat there waiting for Zach to say something, after a while he looked back up at Zach. "Zach please say something?"

Zach stood up and so did Frankie. "I-I need to think about it Frankie." He started walking to the door.

"It's fine Zach, you don't have to say it back, I get that you're straight but I just needed to tell you." Frankie said with tears in his eyes, but he would not let them fall in front of Zach.

Zach turned around to him. "Frankie it's not that I don't like you it's just that I'm so confused and I need time to think about this. I'm not going to let it ruin our friendship though." And with that Zach left the room and Frankie climbed under the covers on the bed and cried until Derrick came in and they talked.
_________________________________________

Sorry this is short, this is my firsts ever BB fanfiction. Hope you liked it though.