Chapter 8

Ok so I want to take a stab at this. Nothing really is going to happen in this I'm just going to try to put a lot of Zankie in it since last chapter didn't have a lot and because MarcelLover26 told me I should make another chapter with a lot of Zankie. So here is my try to make it all about Zankie for a whole chapter. I also just realized I said in chapter 6, that chap 7 would be the Ariana and stuff so in going to put that in here so sorry that I had forgot.

______________________________

After Hayden left, Zach hugged Frankie. "Hey Zach?" Frankie said.

"Yeah babe?" Zach answered look at Frankie.

"Can we talk privately?" he asked.

"Uh, sure, where?"

"We'll ask Caleb to use the HOH room." Frankie said, taking Zach over to Caleb. "Hey, Caleb." Frankie said.

Caleb turned to him. "Yeah?"

"Can Zach and I use the HOH room? I need to tell him something privately. I'll probably tell you guys after." Frankie said.

Caleb nodded. "Sure dude."

They made their way upstairs and into the HOH room. They laid on the bed and Zach pulled Frankie to him so that Frankie's head was on his chest. "So what was it that, you need to tell me?" He asked.

"I've been lying to all of you this whole time." Frankie said.

Zach pulled back a bit and looked down at Frankie. "What?" He asked surprised.

Frankie sat up and looked Zach in the eyes. "I was on Broadway, three years ago. I came into this house with 1.5K followers on all my social media sites, I'm a YouTube personality, and my sister is a mega mega pop star."

Zach looked at him and sat up. "Wait you're famous? Why the heck didn't you tell me? And who's your sister?" He asked.

"My last name is Grande, my sister is Ariana Grande." Frankie said.

"What? No way!" Zach said.

Frankie nodded. "Yep, and now you know it all."

"I'm so gonna meet her when we get out of here, right?" Zach asked.

Frankie laughed. "Of course."

Zach chuckled and pulled Frankie into a kiss. Frankie smiled into the kiss and Zach licked Frankie's bottom lip asking for entrance, which Frankie granted. They layers there completely content, kissing, tongues fighting for dominance and nibbling each other's lips. Frankie eventually pulled back and Zach pouted, Frankie chuckled. "I have to tell them about Ariana babe."

Zach groaned and got up with Frankie and took his hand. "Fine."

They walked downstairs and called everybody together in the living room, and Zach sat down on a couch leaving Frankie standing alone In front of them all. He cleared his throat. "So I have been lying to you all this entire game. I was on Broadway, three years ago. I came into this house with 1.5K followers on all my social media sites, I'm a YouTube personality, and my sister is a mega mega pop star."

Everybody just gaped at him except Zach. "What? Shut the hell up! You are so full of it!" Nicole said.

Frankie shook his head. "My last name is Grande, my sister is Ariana Grande."

The girls all squealed and hugged him and the guys were surprised and gave him a one armed hug. "You so owe us concert tickets or something!" Victoria said.

Frankie chuckled. "Consider it done." He said. They all cheered an they spent the rest of the day talking. Frankie and Zach cuddling and kissing every couple minutes.

_____________________

Eep yay I got it done hope you liked!