Finale

Hey guys I'm back again! :). And I'm happy to be back! Hope you guys like this.

____________________

After the HOH competition, Zach won, and they were now in the living room and it was Zach's job to vote either Cody or Derrick out.

"Hello houseguests. Zach it's time for you to vote on who you are sending out of the house." Julie said.

Zach nodded and stood up. "Its really hard for me to make this decision. However, Derrick and I have been close these past days, and you and I, Cody we don't really get along. I'm sorry, I have to vote you out." Zach said.

Cody nodded. They all hugged and Cody walked out of the Big Brother house.

_____________________

It was time for the Jurors to make their votes and Zach and Derrick were nervous wrecks. First was Jocasta. She mention the fake prayer and slid her key in. Then there was Hayden and he said that that he is voting for who he thinks will give him the best tip in his pedicab.

Next was Donny and he said that he hates that he left his skittles at home. Nicole is next and says she is voting for who played the best. Christine says that she is just going with her gut. Frankie was next, he said that Zach look cute as ever and that he wishes them both luck.

Caleb comes up and says that he is voting for who played the better game. Victoria said that she is voting for who was loyal to her from day 1.

Last was Cody, he said that he wishes them both luck and he is voting for who he thinks should win.

After they all slid their keys in, Julie walked over. "Its time to reveal who is the winner of Big Brother 16."

She started pulling out the keys.

Jocasta voted for Zach.

Hayden voted for Zach

Cody voted for Derrick

Donny voted for Zach

Nicole voted for Zach

Christine voted for Derrick

Victoria voted for Derrick

Caleb voted for Derrick

Frankie voted for Zach

"It's official Zach won Big Brother 16!" Julie said.

The boys came running out of the house. Zach immediately ran to Frankie and grabbed him into a hug. "Oh my god, I've missed you so much baby!" Zach said.

Frankie hugged him back. "I missed you too Zach, and so did our little monster." Frankie said.

Zach smiled. "Do you know if it's a girl or boy?" He asked.

Frankie shook his head. "I'm not far enough along yet."

Zach knelt down to kiss Frankie' stomach through the fabric of his shirt. "Zach, Frankie, please join us over here." Julie said. They walked over to her. "Zach what are you going to do with half a million dollars?" She asked.

"Well Julie. Derrick's plan for if he won was to give me a share to help support my family. So since I won I plan to give him a share." Zach said. Frankie smiled proudly at him.

Derrick spoke up. "Zach you don't need to do that." He said.

"But I want to." Zach said.

"Well that's very generous of you Zach." Julie said. "Lets head to the back yard for the party." Julie said and they all walked back there.