Chapter 7

What?! A chapter a day before BB?! I know! Its a surprise to me too!

_______________________

What awoke Zach and Frankie was the call for the second HOH competition of the week. They lazily got out of bed and got ready for the competition. When they got out to the competition they gave each other a kiss and then started.

After the competition, Caleb was the new HOH and he had to figure out who he is putting up.

"Caleb it's time for you to put two people up." Julie said.

Everybody was sitting in the living room and Caleb stood up. "I've nominated Hayden and Donnie." He said and once the two sat down he sat back down also.

______________________

Zach Victoria and Christine were chosen to compete against Caleb Donnie and Hayden in the veto competition.

As they were competing Frankie was sitting off to the side with the other houseguests, cheering Zach on, of course. "Come on Zach baby, you got this!" He cheered.

Donnie won the Veto and they were once again gathered in the living room, the competitors breathing heavily. "Congratulations Donnie, you won the power of Veto." Julie said.

"Thank you." Donnie said breathlessly.

"Are you going to use it?" Julie asked.

"Yes. I'm going to use it on my self."

"Ok. So Caleb, you have to choose a replacement nominee."

Caleb stood up, speaking breathlessly also. "Nicole." he said.

"Ok we'll be back in a bit for the eviction ceremony." Julie said.

____________________

Votes:

Cody came in and sat down. "Cody who do you vote to evict?" Julie asked.

"I vote to evict Nicole."

Christine came in. "Christine who do you vote to evict?" Julie asked.

"I vote to evict Hayden."

Then came Derrick who voted to evict Hayden.

And then Donny came in and sat down. "Donny who do you vote to evict?" Julie asked.

"Nicole."

Victoria came in a voted out Hayden.

Then came Frankie. "Frankie who do you vote to evict?" Julie asked.

"I vote to evict Hayden."

And then last was Zach Attack. "Zach who do you vote to evict?" Julie asked.

"Hayden." He said.

"The votes are in. With results of 5-2, Hayden you are evicted from the Big Brother house."

They all hugged him and said goodbye and then watched the memory wall.

________________

Sorry it's short and there isn't much Zankie in this chapter, I decided to attempt a chapter tonight instead of after BB tomorrow. Did you like?