The dead girl

They walked through the dark woods, and heard that sound again. Parker said he didnt hear anything, but did see a light behind us. They thought it was nothing so they walked further, if they would just looked  a little closer......

Hey i think i see the girl! Kiara right?! Kiara?.....

Parker..... i think we're too late.

But she looks so young! How could she die already, its not fair!

Wait.... SHE'S MOVING! 

R-run.....

LISTEN TO HER RUN! WERE IN DANGER!

Wendy we cant just leave her!

She said run! That means something!

I see why she wants us to run!

We started running for our lifes!  A big, black bear thing started chasing us, when we found our way out he didnt come out the woods. It looked like there was some border who kept him stuck, lucky us! Wendy saw that Paker looked really sad, but he didnt even know her! Or did he?

Hey Parker, did you know the girl?

Well the strange thing is i dont actually know, her face was so formiliar....

Hey i think i see the place where we can get you two out of here!

But... what if i dont wanna leave?

They looked at Wendy like she was see trought, they didnt uderstand why she wouldt wanna go back home. They ignored her and kept walking, but Wendy was still in her mind. Why would they wanna leave? Its beautiful here when you dont count the monsters. They almost arrived at the castle when they heard a strange melody, like someone was snapping on a beat. They heard music, but it sounded dark, with no soul. Parker started shaking, but it wasnt cold at all. They heared humming, but saw no one. Wendy heard a creepy voice super close to her ear saying: You will die..... Parker asked with a shaking voice: W-why a-a-are you s-so white W-wendy?

I heard a voice so close i felt his or her breath, saying: You will die

What do you mean his or her's? 

i-i couldnt figure out what genger it was, all i know is that its creepy and dead.

W-well l-l-lets move o-on!

Wendy kept thinking about the voice, it sounded creepy but so formiliar. they almost arrived at a big, dark, castle