Wendy's mind

I dont know where i am, or if this is even a place. its dark, but feels save at the same time. I dont know what to feel anymore, all i know is that i wanna be with Parker. I was so rude to him, i wanna apoligize. I should've understood that even tho he isnt real i cant blame him for not telling me. i hear soft voices, they sound formiliar but strange at the same time. Everything is so confusing! Why cant i just go back home, i want this dream to end! How long am i sleeping already, if its the same time as here, im in some kind of coma. My poor mom, she must be worried sick, or am i even visible? Maybe there's some kind of clone of me in that world who continues my life, although that would be impossible...... 

Suddenly all light jump on! The room is bright and full of color, well, if you can call white a color. Its a castle covered in gold and white, and everything was shining. Then, the slight voice came again, it sounded like..... Wendy's mom! Why would her mom be here, or someone who sounded exactly the same? Where was wendy? She didnt know the awnsers herself, she was walking around the castle with her head up, to see all the pretty lights above her head.

As she walked further she came in a room, it looked like a ball room and at the end was a big throne, Probably able to hold a giant. She walked to the throne and climbed up. Suddenly the big doors opened and what she saw was unbelievable......

A-a-a giant! P-please dont hurt me, i was just looking around! Im kinda lost and dont know how to go back.....

The giant came closer and closer, and the closer it got, the more it became regonisable. it was a beautiful giant princess, with a flower crown and a beautiful gown, the giant didnt look mad at all she looked happy, happy to finally have someone around.  She greeted Wendy, but she wrote it down, The giant didnt know how to talk. Behind her the big doors opened again, this time a person smaller than Wendy came in and  behind that ¨kid¨ came a huge giant! It was almost twice as big as the princess.

We wont hurt you, the note said

Well.... im Wendy, as i said im lost i dissapeard and woke up here.

You probably wanna know how to get home dont you?

Y-yes, could you help me please?

I cant, but the child can.

The little child stepped forward and signed that she should get of the throne. She knew why, probably cause the king wanted his throne back. He looked grumpy, with big steps he came closer, with a little light behind his ear.......