The castle

As they walked into the castle, they felt a bad vibe. They ignored it again, but that isnt always smart. Its was dark everywhere, even people with nightvision wouldnt see anything! Although everything, Peter still felt nothing at all. The only thing he ever felt was that cold wind, but Wendy was getting suspicious. Not so smart....

Hey Parker, dont you think its weird you never feel anything i do?

Well the thing is-

Shh! I hear something,it doesnt sound friendly

They walked further, and the bad vibe wouldnt dissapear. Everything was still black, but they began to see the things around them real blury. They didnt know what the black creature was talking about, they didnt hear anything.

Okay its safe now.....

Uhm dont be too sure, it may come back

Yea Parker is right, we should still be careful

Lets just watch out for anything in our way, and watch your steps maybe there's something like a rope, or maybe you activate something.

They walked further and further throught the dark castle, But when they finally saw light they didnt know what they saw! A giant, sleeping, lion purring like a cat. It may look innocent, but it isnt and we theyw ere sure about that. Why it was laying there? It was laying in front of giant doors, who they probably not ment to enter. They sneaked over the lions fluffy fur, but when they entered they didnt see who they woke up......