Chased

Run for your life! thats all Wendy could say while they were chased by the giant lion. It felt like she was starting the dream all over again, chasing from something ¨dangerous¨. She looked at Parker, who didnt seem to mind that the big lion was chasing them. They didnt wanna die now, they were so close! They didnt leave kiara behind for nothing, they didnt cry about her for nothing although they didnt know her. The lion came closer and closer and didnt even look at Parker who was just almost walking! There's something wrong here, and Wendy wanted to know what, she could better not ask tho.....

PARKER!! WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING!?

I-i uhmm..... IM TIRED!!

WELL NOT THE MOMENT!

PARKER WATCH OUT HE'S ABOUT TO ATTACK YOU!

The lion stopped and Parker hugged the big animal, they didnt understand! Was this all a trick, a plan? Wendy and the creature slowly came closer to them and the lion looked at them with anger. Parker calmed the animal down and we asked for an explenation.

Well you see, im just a imaginary ¨friend¨. you can both see me, but i dont exist and if i tell everything i'll have to leave.

But... why!? We trusted you and your just fake! I cant believe you didnt tell us, how could i ever trust you now!? 

Wendy walked away, mad and dissapointed at the same time. Parker looked so sad, you probably cant describe it in words. Wendy started running, you could see tears flying of her cheeks, they tried to stop her but i had no effect. She fell in love with someone who didnt exist, and probably didnt even like her back.....

WENDY STOP ITS DANGEROUS THERE! YOU COULD-

You can stop screaming, she wont listen, we gotta get her now, before its too late!