Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5:

May’s POV:

 Our lips moved in perfect sync and I let my fingers run through his hair mindlessly. The only thing that mattered right now was my lips on his. None of my problems right now seemed relevant because of this guy in front of me. I have no clue what he is doing to me, but no coherent thought is going through my head at this moment.

I can slowly feel myself losing control to my wolf and she is more than happy to take over this situation. I stood up from the chair, our lips only parting for a second, before he had me up against the wall. His lips went from mine to my neck leaving little butterfly kisses as he went. The shivers that raked through my body were uncontrollable.

I ran my hands down his back until I found the hem of his shirt and lifted it up over his head. I looked at the tattoo on his chest and ran my hand over it gently. When I looked up at him he had a cheeky smile spread across his face and I couldn’t help but smile back. His lips landed back on mine instantaneously.

My body seemed to have a mind of its own and my shirt was off. I pressed my body against his and he let out a low, throaty growl. I glanced up at him and his eyes were no longer the light grey eyes that I first saw, they were dark and full of lust.

He put his hands firmly on my hips. “Mine.” He growled out. His hands moved to my ass and lifted my up swiftly. I wrapped my legs around him and he began kissing my neck. Soon enough he started sucking on the sensitive part my neck. My wolf whimpers, which causes me to whimper out loud. He nips at the spot on my neck where the mark would be, “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asks breathing against my neck heavily. I nod because there is no way I’m going to get any coherent words out.

I don’t know if it was my wolf, or me talking but it happened. “I’ll try and be gentle.” He whispered and then sunk his teeth into my neck. I close my eyes tight and dig my nails into his back. This is so painful! How do people do this? I bit my lip to try and keep from whining.

He takes his teeth out of my skin and licks it, “I’m sorry, I don’t ever want to put you through pain.” Yeah tell that to my fucking neck! I think in my head. The pain going through my body right now is almost unbearable.

Austin turns around with me still in his arms and sets me down on my desk gently. I close my eyes trying to fight away the tears that are threatening to come out. “Look at me.” Austin says holding my face in his hands. I open my eyes and a tear falls down my face. He wipes it away quickly, “Are you okay?” He asks looking worried.

His eyes were back to normal now and I was back to normal. Everything that just happened is beginning to sink in. “I have to go to the bathroom.” I say quickly and excuse myself.

I don’t care that I don’t have a shirt on at the moment I just need space. Well, my wolf doesn’t want any space. I block her out as I get to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My hair was a mess, like usual, and the mark was already on my neck. I run my fingers over it and it burns slightly. I lean over the sink and take in deep breaths. I let myself get marked. I let myself break and bow down to the whole mate process.