the beginning

Your pov:

Run run run dont stop runing i thought to myself as i ran threw the bioms. I had just escaped out of that hellhole that made me and now there after me i need to lose them or im as good as dead i was runing then i was tackled by reverse Steve

( this is what he looks like)" my my what have we here a little run away"" get off me im not going back with you assholes!!!"" now now is that anyway to treat someone who raised you?"  out of nowere he was knocked off of me and i fell threw a port...

" my my what have we here a little run away"
" get off me im not going back with you assholes!!!"
" now now is that anyway to treat someone who raised you?"  out of nowere he was knocked off of me and i fell threw a portal what is this place and were and i? Theres clockes everywhere were am i?
" hello?"
Someone asked i turned around to find the one and only time Steve i thought he was just a mith

( this is what he looks like)" i see i have finally managed to bring you here i am time Steve and welcome to my universe"" yes i know who you are and why did you bring me here and why have you been trying to bring me here?"" i see you have alot of...

" i see i have finally managed to bring you here i am time Steve and welcome to my universe"
" yes i know who you are and why did you bring me here and why have you been trying to bring me here?"
" i see you have alot of questions child I've brought you here to help you if you are cout you will not die but they will make you with you were"
" why would they not kill me do they need me for something?"
" yes you are the only one that can kill ranbow steve-"
I was starting to fade
" I don't have that much time left but listen im your friend if you need me just call my name into the sky we will meat again y/n good bye"
After that i woke up in a planes how did i get here?

To be continued*

( now guys let me know if you like this because im haveing fune writing all of my book's so let me know if you like my comatery and i will see all of you later)