chapter 3

Your pov:

It was......
I achly dont know who this is it looks like a steve but blue and its looking verey intensely at the water ok this is one of the weirdest things i have ever seen and I've seen elemental steve battle nightmare steve in caryoky now you can't tell me that that was not weird but a Steve looking at the water that closely what is he doing? God damm it i hate my curiosity oh well no use fighting it.... I saliently made my way over to a tree and hid behind it. When i peeked out he wasn't just looking at the water he was controling a ball of water in his hands!!!! He must be Blue steve one of the original five!!! Oh my god this is a honor to be this close to him i need to introduce myself as i went to take a step i stopped myself and thought last time a human can acrossed a blue Steve the human almost died but then again im not no normal human im part steve and the only thing that can kill ranbow steve once and for all but who is raindow steve maybe this steve knows im going with my soul witch is saying to go talk to him i stepped on a branch and it cracked uh oh thats not good i left my head up only to see a ball of water comeing at me befor u could move the ball of water insted of hitting me traped me in it i cant breath i need to get out of this thing i look out to see blue Steve walking up to the water bubble......

To be continued.....)