Grief

omg i have this what?!

SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy took a deep breath. She was in front of the town known as Aska, a town that housed the popular guild called Dragon Heart. Lucy couldn't believe how huge the place was. Of course, it was the least of her worries. Despite her guildmates' concern, she still wanted to see Natsu.

 After what she did, she couldn't ever forgive herself. The nights she spent crying over her actions. She had to do something to atone for her sins.

"Alright... you can do it, Lucy," she whispered to herself as she started to walk into the town. Right from the beginning, she knew something wasn't right.

The way people looked at her just felt wrong. Their whispers were unsettling, but she tried to ignore them and walked to the guild. "Is that really her?!" Lucy could overhear a child yelling something at their mom about her. "Something's not right," Lucy thought while deciding to take a detour. She went towards the alleyways to get away from the piercing looks of the civilians.

As she walked into the alleyway she heard a piercing laugh and a girls voice suddenly spoke,
"What's a Fairy Tail wizard doing here, I wonder?!" Lucy barely even had time to react before she was pinned by two daggers, each was inches away from her face.

"Who are you?" Lucy tried to sound intimidating, yet her voice hadn't fully recovered from her sobbing from earlier.

A girl with dark brown hair, appeared before her, the guild symbol from Dragon Heart engraved on her neck.

"Look, I don't know what I did but-" The girl quickly cut Lucy off with another dagger aimed closer to her torso this time.

The girl's knuckles whitened as she clenched her teeth. "You really don't know what you did?!" she yelled out at Lucy. He breathing quickened as she backed up with a weird, creepy smile on her face.

"Oh, oh... oh god, that's rich!" she laughed, a crazy look plastered onto her face. "You're the one who turned him into a mess! You made him forget how to even feel happiness and then you just continued like nothing happened! You used him!"

The girl kept ranting over and over, her words sounding like nonsense. But Lucy understood well. She didn't want to admit it, but she really hurt Natsu more than anyone could have thought.

"What have I done?" Lucy muttered as tears sparkled down her face. She took a shaky breath before falling to her knees.

The girl continued to laugh. "That's right! Fall like the pathetic pig you are! You're the one who caused him to fall, the great Salamander!"

She continued like a parasite, infecting Lucy's mind with terrible thoughts filled with regret. "Come on! Say something! Say something, say something, say-"

"Anna, please let her go."

The girl paused, like something in her mind clicked. "Oh? Hello, new recruit~!" She bowed politely before looking back at Lucy.

"I'm not done, but you're lucky you were saved," she whispered as she started walking away. Lucy slowly looked up. "Romeo?" Lucy could barely even tell it was her own voice.

"Hey, Lucy, I-" He paused. "I'm sorry..." Romeo avoided eye contact. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I haven't known her long, but Anna's kinda..." Romeo trailed off mid-sentence. "Look, you should head home before this goes on any longer. Everyone here despises Fairy Tail."

Romeo helped Lucy up, still avoiding eye contact. "Romeo, why are you here?" Lucy questioned while Romeo laughed awkwardly.

"Uhm... do me a favor, and-" Romeo finally looked at Lucy and managed a smile. "Tell Dad I said sorry. I needed this though. I need to do this." That's when Lucy saw it, the symbol from Dragon Heart embedded on his shoulder.