Halloween

This is going to be short. A little bit of domestic Johnlock.

-

Sherlock chuckled slightly as John walked into the room carelessly. Rushing up to John, he wrapped his arms around the small man and kissed his temple as he watched John's face draw back and surprise.

Today was the first of October and Sherlock had his whole day scheduled to go bat shit crazy with Halloween decorations.

John sighed as he brew the fake cobwebs off of Sherlock's shoulder.

"Love..What nice..decorations..these are."John said, slightly confused at the small witch hat Sherlock put of his skull. And how their Cairn Terrier name Davey had a lime green collar on with a pumpkin sweater.

"Aren't they, though?"Sherlock asked, adjusting the many fake spiders on the mantle, before presenting his masterpiece with his arms.

"Only in this room, ok?"John asked, "I want to live in piece without finding a fake spider in the shower."

Sherlock pouted, "Whatever makes you happy John."

John brought him into a sweet kiss, and giggled as Davey jumped up, wanting some love too.

-

This last week has been absolute hell for the poor Watson. He has found spiders coiled up in his underwear drawer, cobwebs in the sink, and he caught Davey walking around with a stuffed rat. He chased Davey around for ten minutes while Sherlock giggled on the sofa.

John finally was able to grab at the dog as it weaved in and out of table legs. Grabbing the toy, he let out an exhausted breath as Sherlock broke out in tears from laughing.

John decided he would Chuck the toy at Sherlock and he did, hitting him in the face.

"Its only a joke, John."Sherlock said, still giggling.

John jumped onto the sofa with his and trapped Sherlock in his arms. He nuzzled him and attacked him with love as Davey climbed on the detective's head and Sherlock yelping in surprise.