3

1 hour later, i was getting tired of swimming so i got out of the pool and dried myself using an extra towel Emma gave me. Then, Jack also got out. "Babygirl, can you borrow me your towel?" "Uhh.. no? Unless you want that tummy of yours to get punched again, BULLY!" "Hey i'm not a bully anymore so stop having that feeling saying i am one" "But you bullied me and i will never forgive you for that, scumbag." "Fine." "Hey uhh Emma can i borrow your clothes to change later?" "sure" "Thanks gurl"

-

After i showered in Emma's room, i went into her closet and pick some clothes. I picked this one cause it looked cute:

Then, i walk out of the room when i accidentally ran into Jack that has just got out of Zach's room

Then, i walk out of the room when i accidentally ran into Jack that has just got out of Zach's room. "Babygirllll" "I SAID DO NOT CALL ME THAT" "You can't tell me that. It's my choice to call you Sky or Babygirl" "Well, everytime you bullied me and when i said don't bully me you still did it anyways." "That was-" "It went on for 14 years!!" I cut him off and i started to have tears flooding my eyes. "You don't even know what it felt like, Jack. You have no mercy at all. And now you just show up and want to be friends with me like nothing happened the last 14 years. YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!" I started to burst there. Corbyn showed up and hugged me from behind. "Hey what happened? Don't cry Sky..."

<Jack's POV>

Oh, shit. Sky's crying. Corbyn stared at me and mouthed "What did you do?!?!"

<Your POV>

Corbyn comforted me and i felt okay a little. I stand up and went downstairs. "Heyy guyss..." "OMG Sky! Are you okay? If Jack ever bullies you again just tell me and i'll punch his balls" Emma said "I'm fine.... I guess" Those memories just keep on flowing back in my mind everytime i see Jack. Memories from 14 years ago. All are bad ones. "Just tell us if he ever bothers you again, kay?" Daniel and Emma says. "Thanks guys.." I faked smile just because i don't want them to worry about me when they should worry about themselves first. "Its just 2pm what do you wanna do?" Emma says. "I don't know. My mom said i can sleep over here so i'm just gonna go back to my house for awhile to get my clothes for the sleepover." I say "The boys are sleeping over too you know?" Zach says "And we only have 1 guest room so we gotta share rooms then." Emma says "CHOOSE WISELY, Guys!""I WANT JONAHH" Emma says "I'm gonna choose DANI!!" Zach says "Owhhh i was about to choose Dani.. Nevermind. Corbs?" "What? Oh uhh no i'm sleeping in the living room tonight cause i want to see Space Documentaries on Netflix soo.. Sorry Sky" That means.. i'll be sleeping with... JACK?!?!??! "But-You know what? It's fine." I walk towards the front door. "Hey where u going?" Emma asked me. "I'm going to take my clothes, remember?" "Oh.. Ya.. Stay safe bestie" "Hopefully." I open the door and ride my bike to my house and pack some clothes. Then i decided to go have a walk in the park since i'm stressed out. I ride my bike to the park and parked my bike at the Bike Parking Section. I walk as i try to enjoy the view around me. Suddenly, i got a message.

Enemy (JACk THE BULLY)

Hey you ok? Sorry i hurt you, i didn't mean to

Nope. Totally not okay.

Look i'm sorry Sky. But I want to change.

I don't care. What makes you think i do?

Ouchh you hurt my heart

Ya but it's just your heart when you hurt me more. Not only my heart, my self too

Bye.

I bought myself a corndog to make me happy. After that, i rode back to Emma's house.