16

I wake up, right next to Jack cuddling me. He was still asleep, and snoring, which is annoying as hell just like the person is. I try to get out of his hug but it was too tight. "Babe. You're awake?" He lets go of the hug and sits. "Yeah, I am" Ooh, i just hope he forgets about the thing he told me to do yesterday. Kiss him every morning. I sit beside him and i make the bed. "Jack, move" "Why?" "Just move already!" "Just tell me the reason and i promise i'll move" "You are very stupid" I hit my face with my palm "I want to make the bed, dummy" "Oops! Sorry. And you owe me something sweetheart." "Ugh, what?" "A kiss." He remembered. Shit. "Owh.. I haven't brush my teeth yet.. How 'bout later? After I shower?" "Nah, I want now." "Don't blame me for a smelly mouth, you wante-" He got up and he kissed me. I kissed back, putting my hands around his neck. He lays me down the bed and I pulled back, pushing him off me. "Okay, you just wanted a kiss, you got a kiss." "No, I want you" "What the heck Jack!" I hit him with a pillow and we laughed. "I'm gonna go shower" "Okay" 

-

Jack showered after me, and I wore this:

Jack came out of the toilet, a white towel around his waist

Jack came out of the toilet, a white towel around his waist. "Baby you look hot" "Thanks" "Imma change" I covered my eyes with my hands as he changed into his clothes. "Ok, lets go downstairs" "Right. Let's go, then" Me and Jack walk downstairs, seeing 4 boys and Emma having pancakes and bacon for breakfast. "Wow, smells delicious! Who cooked these?" "Meeii",Daniel answers "haha, okay Dani" 

-

We finished eating and I was bored. "hey, you guys wanna go to the malll", Zach asks "YES!" I screamed, me and Zach stood up and walk towards the door. "Not inviting us?", Jonah says "If you guys wanna go, c'mon! We'll use Jack's car" "You didn't even ask for my permission yet" "Can we use your car to go to the shopping mall pleaseee" "Make me go." "Can u please goo Jack" "Make me" "Ughh" I walk towards him and pull his hand but he was too strong and I was just a lil potato. "Playing hard, ey?" I cupped his face and kissed him passionately. "WOOOO", Zach shouted. I pull back from the kiss, Jack's face was very shocked. "Now, can you pleasee go to the mall with your baby and the others?" "Yess" "Good" 

-

We arrived the mall and the others went shopping and left me and Jack alone. "Jack" "What:" "Can we go to the salon? I wanna dye my hair" "What color would you dye" "Pinkk" "Let's see if you get hot after that or not" Jack brought me to the famous salon and the hairdresser started doing my hair

-

"How do I look?" Jack's mouth opened wide,. "Hot as hell" "Can you take a picture of me? I want to send it to Instagram" "Sure, hottie"

*Instagram*

skylarparisi

liked by seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, imzachherron, corbynbesson, jonahmarais, _emmachamberlain and 20969 more

skylarparisi do i look good with pink hair?

load more comments

jackaverymusic baby you look so good i want youu

seaveydaniel hottttt

imzachherron if Jack didn't have a crush on you, i would've dated you 

bryanasalaz how can my girl get so cute? I missed youuu

skylarparisi @bryanasalaz i missed you toooo