19

I woke up,  checking what time it is on my phone. 1:57pm?!?  ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!  Jack starts to whine beside me, and suddenly he hugs me. "Good morning babe"he said, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Not morning, Jack. It's 1:57pm now" "Seriously?" "I asked myself the same question too". Just then, there was a knock on the door. I got up and I walked to the door. "Sky stop!" "What? Why?" "You.. You're naked" I looked at my body and he was right. I was undressed. "I'm gonna go put something on" "you better. I don't want the boys seeing you naked. Only I can see you naked" "And my parents" "yeah right ahahha"
-
I putted on Jack's "Fear of God" hoodie and a pair of shorts. Jack took a look at me and just stares. "Hey you creepy guy! Stop staring!" "You too hot" "thank you. You should just give this hoodie to me" "I'll see" I open the door and find nobody there. Maybe I was too long. I go downstairs and see them on the couch and Zach, Corbyn and Daniel sitting on the floor. "Fortnite?"I ask. "We should ask what you guys did yesterday until you guys overslept"Corbyn states. I roll my eyes at him. "Come onnn we need it okay"Jonah says. "Nope" "did you guys have mmm yesterday"Zach asks. "Oi! You're just a kid"Daniel says. "No I am not"Zach says. "Whatever"Daniel says. "I gotta go home today, my mom needs me to prepare Christmas cookies and decorations"I say. "WHAT?! WHYYYY"Jack shouts. "Jack you gave me a fright" "PLEASE DONT GO I BEG OF YOU"Jack shouts again. "Jack.. I need to go home. My mom can't make all those Christmas cookies and decorations alone." "Yeah, Jack. Let her go for a while."Daniel says. "Thanks Dani. I'm gonna go get my bag upstairs and then I'm gonna go home using my bike k" "Okay, then."Jack says with puppy eyes and a very sad expression. How pity he is..
-
I got my stuff and bag. Then I say bye to everyone and ride on my bike back home. 10 minutes later, I arrive and park my bike at my mini bike parking lot. I unlocked the doors and see my mom on the sofa with a boy, blond. She looks at me and so does the boy. As soon as I saw the face I knew who it was. "EBEN??!?!?" "Oh hey Sky"Eben answers. "Eben is your cousin"mom explained. "Seriously? He's like a brother to me ahaaaa" I went over and hugged Eben. "My secret cousin huh"Eben says. "Loll!  I'm gonna go upstairs and put my stuff, then we'll do the cookies and decorations OK?" "Yeah we're okay with that"Eben says. I went upstairs and put my bags when I see a present on my bed. I went to sit on the side of my bed and read the card on the present.

"Happy International Cousin Day Sky!

-Eben"

Awh what a sweet cousin Eben can be! I opened the box and see an iPhone 8 and some chocolates. What a nice guy. I inserted my SIM card and then suddenly a message popped up.

Jack ❤

Hey babe how's it going? I'm worried and bored without youuuuu

Lol I'm okay. Just found out Eben was my cousin though. He gave me an iPhone 8 and some chocolates for international cousin day.

Wow. I need to give you something better next time.

You are already something better. Well, I gotta go. Bye Jack.

Bye

I switched off my phone and went downstairs to bake cookies and decorate with Eben and mom.