18

<Jack's POV>

1 hour and a half passed. I still haven't heard news about Sky, and i was getting worried and scared at the same time. Just then, someone knocked on the ward door. "I'll get it", Bryana says. She walks to the door and talks to someone. She turned back facing us. "Jack, Sky's operation-" "How was it?" "It... was a... SUCCESS!" "Omg, really? Oh, thank goodness" "She's still resting in the ward beside your ward" "I want to see her" "No, Jack. Let her rest",Corbyn says. "F...fine"

-

<Skylar's POV>

I wake up and took a chance to take a glance to the time on my phone. 09:54pm? How long was i.. here? In this hospital? What am I doing here? I noticed the huge scar around my tummy. Right. I got into an accident, inner bleeding. Wait... so where's JACK?!?!? "Jack? Jack where are you?" I started to have a breakdown. Some doctors got out of the ward and go to the ward beside me. I hugged my knees, still having a breakdown. Sudden breakdowns, panic attacks... that was the me when i was in middle school. When i got bullied. Its coming back to me now. Then, i feel warm hands wrapping my cold body. "Go, please, go away" "Nonono, baby, i'm not going anywhere." Familiar voice. I look up and saw Jack. "JACK!" I hugged him. "Sky." He places a kiss on my forehead. "The doctors told me you were having a sudden breakdown. Are you okay?" "No, no i am not" "Sky.." "I know.. That was me when i got bullied" "I love you Sky" "Me too" Doctor Eilee came in and she take a paper off my bed "Skylar can be discharged now" "Thank you, doctor" Jack helps me stand up and we walk to the counter. "Yes? May i help you Mr and Mrs?" "Uhmm.. She can discharge" "Oh. Her name please?" "Skylar. Skylar Elizabeth Parisi",Jack spoke out. "Ok, you may discharge" I see Dani, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Emma and Bry sitting near the chairs. Bry saw me and she quickly ran to me and hugged me. "Sky!" "Hi Bry" Dani comes up to me and the others too. "How are you feeling?",Dani asks. "I'm ok" "Let's go guys",Jack ordered, pointing to the dented car in the hospital parking lot. "Your car is dented" "It's fine" "Are you sleepy though?" "No, i promise." "Ok"

-

(WARNING:DIRTY)

We arrived at Zach's house and we got into our rooms. I got into the room first and Jack followed up behind me. He closed the door and locked it. I looked at his face and he looks at me back then smirks. That smirk. Every single time he wants to kiss me that smirk is always on his face. "I know what you're gonna do, Jack" "Really? What?" "You want to kiss me" "And?" "And what? You just want to kiss me, right?" "No, i wanna have sex with you too" "What the freaking hell Jack" "C'mon" "Uhh" He pushes me on the bed and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back and places my hand around his neck. "You are so good at kisses, Sky" "Didn't you know? At extra times i take kissing lessons so that i can kiss you perfectly",I answered sarcasticly. He starts to kiss my neck and then lower, then we took off both of our clothes. He wears a condom under the blanket and starts to thrust in me real hard. I started moaning. "Shhh. You dont want them hearing us, do you?" "N... no" 

-

After what seems like 1 and a half we lay side by side to each other. "Was it fun?" "Indeed"