12

Me and Jack went down and see just 3 boys sitting at the dining table, eating scrambled egg. "Hey Jack and Sky!", Zach says "Hey boys." I smile. "Where's Jonah and Emma?" Jack asks. "They're swimming.", Corbs say. "Ohh" I sit beside Zach and he puts some scrambled egg for me and give it to me. "Thanks Baby Zach" "You're welcome." I start to eat my scrambled egg. 

-

I finished eating and I go to the kitchen to wash my plate. As i was washing my plate, Jack came to the kitchen and he splashed the sink water to me without me even noticing. "Hey!" "Hahaha" he laughed. "It's not funny. Come here." "Sorry, ma'a-" I pull his ear. "Now who's boss?" "Me." He leans in, close to me, again. "Ok fine. Sorry I pulled your ear" "Now that's a nice girl." "I'm not nice. And i'm not bad either." "Really hon?" "Don't call me that. Like, ever." "I don't care hon." "Screw you Jack." I placed my plate at the place where Zach puts the plates.  Just then, I received a text. From an unknown number.

XXX-XXXX

Hey. Is this Skylar Elizabeth aka @skylarparisi from Instagram?

Uhh... Yeah? Who's this?

I think you know me...

Okay?

I'm Rebecca Rose.

Wait. I think i'm gonna block you now..

Noo wait. Sky!

You're the one who teamed up with Jack to bully me! It's you! 

Look, i'm sorry about that but the past is the past and I know you already forgive Jack so why not forgive me too? I regret it, ok?

Is it because i'm famous now?

No. I'm not that "I only be friends with you for clout" type of girl.

Fine. You're officially my friend now.

Thank youuuu. ILYYY.

ILY too.

I got away from my phone and I walk to the living room where Jack, Zach , Dani and Corbs are sitting to watch The Babysitter on Netflix. Gross. "Hey Sky! Sit here." Jack says, hitting the place where is beside him. "You guys are sweet.", Corbs say. "Okay, no. But thanks for the compliment though. I meant, for myself." I sit beside Jack and he places his hand on my shoulder. "Jack." I whisper. "Yeah?" "Do you know Becca? Rebecca Rose. The one-" "Who teamed up with me to bully you? Yeah, of course I know." "She messaged me, asking me to forgive her." "And did you?" "Of course. She's a friend" "And we dated Sophomore Year" "I know. You guys were the 'Bully Couple'. And it was always me" "We broke up Junior year though." "Yea, after you met Dani, Corbs, Zach... and ughh Jonah." "Yea. I stopped bullying and broke up with Rebecca because of them. But i'm happy i made that decision, though." "Yea." I smile as I watch the TV again.

After the movie was finished,Dani closed Netflix and searched youtube for Kylie Jenner. "Eww Daniel no" "Let him see his celebrity crush", Corbs say. "Hey, wanna go to the beach?", Jack said it like it was supposed to be a whisper but it came out loud. "YASSS" Dani , Zach and Corbs shouted. I let out a giggle. "That was supposed to be a whisper. Darn it, my mouth.", Jack says, grunting. "Okay, fine. Since all of you want to go then we'll go together. Does Jonah and Emma wanna go?" "I don't know. Why ask me?" "Go ask them" "Me?!" "Yeah, you. Who else?" "Screw. FINE" I walk outside to where Jonah and Emma are having a mini picnic and they're kissing. "Do you guys wanna go to the beach?" "Why would we wanna go to the beach with a bitch like you?" Jonah replies. Emma hits him on the tummy, doing an angry face. "Yeah.. It's fine.. Bye." I walk to Jack's car. 

-

The whole ride was just a bunch of baby songs since Zach has the AUX and i'm facing to the window. Shit shit shit. I'm gonna cry. 

  Why would we wanna go to the beach with a bitch like you?  That hurted me like hell. I didn't know what i did to him until he treats me like this. Tears flow down my cheek and the only person who saw that was: Jack. He stopped by the roadside and he gave me some tissues. "Why are you crying?" "I am?" "Don't act like you don't know. Your nose is red and your eyes are puffy." I told him what Jonah said to me just now. I just need to let it out. "Shit. I shouldn't have let you go and ask them. It's my fault you're hurt." "No, it's fine." "If you say so." Then he continued to drive the car to the beach.