Ch-3 Into The Dungeon pt.2

(A few days later)

I've been running for 2 days now because they found where I was hiding and now I'm just lost, tired, hungry, and would like some fresh clean water.

"Let's stop running and take a rest I'm tried and we were running for two days straight" my wolf Celeste said.

"OMFG NOW YOUR TALKING TO ME CELESTE!" I yelled I'm my head back to her.

"I know I'm sorry Alex that I wasn't there" she said calmly.

Well your 8 years late, you stopped talking to me on my 9th birthday. you barely talked to me when I shifted for the first time at again 9, and I still have un-answered questions.

"I said I'm sorry I already felt bad, I've been staying back and healing you when you were being abused. I will answer your questions.
I had other things to do that's why I stopped, and I will tell you more later because right now your body is about to shut down." my wolf said.

"What?!" I thought out loud confused, and then as she said my vision became blurry and my body felt numb.

"What are you doing on are land rouge." A male's voice around my age said demanded in a high power tone. That's all I heard before I blacked out.

"Rivers pov"

I was in my room watching TV until one of my warriors came in.

"Alpha" he said.

"Yes." I ask thinking something happened due to my wolf being so jumpy lately.

"There is a rouge on are land". My warrior stated keeping it short and to the point.

"Okay then my beta and 3rd in command along with you and another warrior will go just in case it's a trap will go and take care of it." I said thoughtfully.

"Ok" he said and left.

(Almost 1 and a half hours later)

My beta Ethan and my third in command Ross came busting into my office while I was doing my usual work.

They both said in unison " WE BROUGHT THE ROUGE".

"BUT IT'S A GIRL AROUND ARE AGE SHE IS ALSO A WHITE WOLF" They said.

Ross started again "Sorry we didn't know if we should kill her because of what we just said I mean she is rare".

"Fine bring her in". I said my wolf is really happy and jumpy upon hearing this but I have know clue why like the past few days, but I won't let them know that.

"I will forgive you for bringing a rouge this time, only because it's a white wolf and a female which is highly unusual.
Do you have a name, any info anything on her at all." I questioned.

"Well as of right now no, she passed out once we got there" Ethan said.

I ask "Well is she in the dungeons".

"Yes sir." They said in unison.

"Okay well I'll go down in a few hours so Ross go down and see if she wake up, and bring the pack Doctor Dina down to see if she is alright. Is that clear and Ethan stay here and help me so this gets done faster so I can go and question this She-Wolf".

"Yes sir." They both said.

---◇------------<3---------------☆--------------♧---

what do you think will happen when Alex meets River how do you think he would feel about his mate being rouge, so much is going to happen so keep in tune. Till next time