TWO- Into The Dungeon pt.1

"Alex pov"

When we got outside Lindsey suggested that we raced to the nearest pack, go to there territory and then run back twice as fast.

I shifted. "Liz I think we all know who will win so let's not I just want to run, not race", I stated narcissisticly.

"Ya I know I will win, but ya sure let's just run to the next territory and back like normal" Liz said while I give a small fake glare. Then she and I shifted.

"Ok let's do this", I mind linked her.

We started running until I realized how far back she is.

"Liz are you okay, come on" I yelled to her.

She started crying along with shaking her head like a crazy person in the movies, and told me to run back over there. I looked at her confused.

"Why" I said worriedly.

"Please hurry and don't turn around please Alex please", her voice terrified and worried.

"Okay" I said.
I started jogging to her then I felt someone grab me I turned around and seen a rouge. "Run" I screamed at her. "No I will not Ally".

"Yes you will Liz, it's either you leave or I make you", I stated in a demanding tone.

"Okay I will but I promise I will be back with friends or just people. Just do something and not get hurt or leave while I go get help", she said with tears streaming down her face.

"No you will get help for me but you will stay home". I said

"Bu-" I cut her off "no you will go home like it or not" I said getting more timid with her.

"Ladies I'm right here". The raggy rouge said in a duh tone.

I punched him in the face and responded " yeah I know, but you just ruined the entire perfect movie moment dumbass", I said pissed off.

"Run liz", I screamed at her.

"Okay but people will be back to help you", then she ran as fast as I have ever seen.

I shifted back to my white wolf and jumped on him.

"Hey get of my back bitch" he said aggravated.

"No can do Mr.Asshat", I said cheerfully.

"Okay I didn't want to do this", He stated uncaringly.

He threw me off his back and jumped onto me.

"Hey are you still confident, I quite like this placing." he said showing his yellow and brown teeth.

"Immensely" I said as I kicked him off of me with my back legs.

Then as I got up he said "hey my name is Tony but that won't really matter because my friends are going to bring you to are leader so whatever, but I will say you're very feisty, and I like that in a lady.

"Hey this sounds a lot like a movie dialogue or something where you tell me a evil plan or some shit and I get away and ew." I said giving a shrug in disgust.

"Hold on Wait what", he said. "Ha Idiot." I thought.

I started bolting away but as I looked away I seen about a dozen more rouges I guess those are his friends but I didn't need to think at that moment I needed to focus on running away from them.

*****************************************************************************************************#####################################################################################

Hey lovelies I would love to know what you peeps think of my book and don't forget to vote and share only if you want to. Comment here and let me know what you think will happen next. once again I hope you enjoyed have a beautiful day. (haha xXErnaLifeXx I know how to spell beautiful) I also wanted to say thank you Aman772 you help me through my dark times and make me happy when i'm sad so thanks and i'm still doing the book for the rest of my lovelies. also guys i'm so happy so far I already have 40 reads :) see you on a Friday this month. Bye Bye bitches. " people yelling at me for calling them female dogs". OK Damn i'm sorry bye beautifully awesome people.