ONE

The picture up above is Alex's wolf.

"Alex's pov"

Fire. explosions. Screaming. There's only fear and regret that sinks in my heart.
Hold on lets fill you in on what happened. "Where am I, why am I in my old dance studio" I thought. I made my way to the girls room to brush my hair and when I went inside I realized that the door is much taller but I just ignored that thought I took a look in the mirror and that's when I seen myself in the worst year ever I was five again. I panicked " wasn't I just 17", after I had my little panic attack I heard my name get called to go to the entrance for my parents to bring me home.

Then had an overwhelming moment of dread. I mean wasn't my parents dead I thought that they died, it was my fault. I rushed to the front with my short legs. Then I seen them again, for less then 2 minutes they were in the car pulling up. Then out of nowhere a car came at full speed. There is no sign of the driver stopping, I realized what it was about to hit.

"MOMMY, DADDY, ADDY MOVE OUT THE WAY" I yelled but they didn't even seem to hear. I tried to begin running to them, then I felt something hit my head hard I started to feel a little bit of liquid go down my face I passed out.

When I woke a second later there's fire. Explosions. Screaming. All I feel is fear and regret sink into my heart. These nightmares are a constant reminder of what I failed to do, save my family. That's when my life went to hell. I couldn't stand up it was to hard I just laid there as the world began to fade again. It felt like someone was shaking me.

"GET THE FUCK UP ALEX BEFORE I GO MEGA BITCH ON YOUR TINY ASS!" I woke up to my best friend since I left my pack, shaking the hell out of me.

"What the hell do you want Linz it's 3:49am. "Well I was sleeping peacefully until I heard screaming then I came in here and seen you shaking, crying, and screaming on and off".

"Wow" I said. "Ya and the best friend I am, I got scared and tried to wake you up and you never responded. I even
started violently shaking you and you still didn't wake up then you started saying it's all my fault. are you having another nightmare of that night".

She asked concerned. Yes I also told her what happened so that's how she knew.

"umm yea kinda" I said unconfidently.

"I told you Alex I wasn't your fault and the past is in the past and that past like 12 years ago", Lindsey said is a slight defeated tone.

I know but I could have stopped it I could ha- then she cut me off "no you couldn't you did the best you can you should know that!".

Fine I said like a little boy who's mother is making him go to bed.

"Ok so do what do you want for breakfast" she said excitedly.

"Linz it's 5:19 it's not even breakfast time I mean the sun isn't even up dude"I said then growled. Wow time goes by fast I thought. Come on.

"No I'm not getting breakfast this early but you can" I said In-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Fine but can you at least take a shower and everything so after we eat we can go for a run. Please don't let your little Lizzy down, and you didn't let your wolf out since 2 weeks ago.

I mean for me that's like if I'm a vampire and you put a wooden knife in my chest".

"Ok fine" I said. After my shower I got all ready then went down stairs. OMFG it's my favorite breakfast meal ever she made.

(12 1/2 minutes later)

"I'm so stuffed thanks", Linz I said gratefully.

"It's no problem mostly since I love making it and also knowing that we will never have leftovers when we are done eating it. Now let's go burn out fat and run freely".

Ok, ok I said kinda excited.

---------<3----------:)------------<3-------------:)------

~I am just getting started, that's also how Alex is about to meet her mate kinda. Thanks for reading my book my lovelies. I going to try and make a chapter like every Friday or ever other Friday or just on a Friday at least once a month I haven't really decided yet but like I said I hope you enjoyed. The chapters are going to be kinda short though sorry. Also let me know on how you think of the book/story is going. ;)