Random talk with characters

Me: Alex if you weren't in a story I made up one day in my room would you be my friend

A: idk maybe but if I still had a past like I have then probably not I don't think I would have trusted anyone enough. Wait I'm just a story character.

Me: yup I made you up girl and at least your honest. :)

A: if I'm made up why did you make it so I grew up with no one a day alone most of my life.

Me: I did what I did because I can and I don't need it to make since because I'm just a random creator and I made you the way you are because if I didn't and you grew up perfectly then there wouldn't be no point in making this entire story and that's why you grow up and you learn to trust but not to easily and love but for it not to be broken in a couple of years and to develop your own unique personally and not be some slut sucking anything that has a stick or is a guy.

A: well I guess that makes since thanks and  I guess it could have been way worse.

Me: Yeah you don't even want to know what I had in mind.

R: um....... I'm thrown out of the loop and confused

A and me: LEAVE THE ROOM YOUR NOT AT THAT PART OF THE STORY YET.

A: will I ever live happily ever after and with river my mate and will he reject me Oh do I ever have the confidence to tell him about my past

Me: Woah slow down I can tell you any of that besides obviously you get the confidence to tell him your past but I shant say no more all the lovely readers has to find that out in the story as it goes on.

A: fine can you tell me privately then

Me: nope

A: why notttttttt ughhhhhh

Me: because then you'll know how everything plays out and your a horrible actor

A: am not!

Me: are to I made you I'd know now tell everyone you'll see then in the next upcoming chapter.

A: fine I hope you all have a great evening and yes there's something wrong with the creator shhhh don't tell her I told you see you in the next chapter "the big bad Alpha's is a softy?