Chapter 12: Charlie

Before I start, I just want to thank you for almost 200 reads. I'm so thankful. I didn't really expect for this to have even 20 reads, I made it because on Notes and Word I enjoy writing fanfics. I just want to thank you.

Also, I wanted to say happy Labor Day to those in the US. I know it's not Labor Day yet, but just wanted to make that clear.

Also, sorry for not updating!

Tell your friends, and maybe vote!

---------

I paced around in my room. Today is Friday, and mom hasn't come back from her date with my father. Then I hear yelling.

"What the-" I heard a smash.

"Get out! I can't stand it!" Annabeth screamed. I heard a door slam, and heavy breathing. I run down stairs.

In the living room, a glass vase is broken. Percy lays on the couch, red blood streaming down his face:

He may die.

Again.

I sit down, and stare. My mom is wearing a blue dress with lace sleeves.

"Goodnight Perseus." She whispered and stepped back helplessly. "I will blame Dionysus."

"What about Apollo?" I asked her.

"He's busy with a woman named Susan right now." She said, staring at the floor.

"Susan... Isn't that a daughter of-"

"Athena? Yes. Yes she is." She rubbed her head. "Susan is in bad condition now. Her husband died, Apollo is going to leave her, and she had a miscarriage with her dead husband."

I wake up, my eyes adjusting to the dark. It seemed real, so real. I stare at the door, and for a moment, I wonder if that was true. I open the marble door, and head downstairs. Mom is smiling, sitting on a pink couch.

"How'd it go?" I asked, and she got dreamy.

"I gave birth to Zoe awhile ago, but I hid her. I never told anyone, so Percy could be surprised. It's easier to give birth when your a goddess, and I suppose Zoe has not been on your mind."

She's right. I never thought of Zoe, because my mother is always pregnant, I never know.

"Well," my mother said, and stretched her hand out. "Have a cupcake."