Chapter 3: Hazel

Once I heard the news, I wanted to faint. I mean, I'm great friends with Jason, Leo, Piper, Annabeth and all, but nobody, I mean nobody will replace Perceus Jackson. We sadly said bye to Jason and Piper and crossed the street to Kids Krazy Bowling, and the kids where by the door, surrounding Leo. "Hey, what do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?" Leo asked, and Mae answered simpily.

"A stick!" Everyone laughed. Leo nodded, and I jogged over. Charlie's cheeks where red. Selena was giggling with Michael. Mae's cheeks where red too, and Dan was laughing. Chang was kind of shy, so he hid behind Mae. Mae looks a lot like Frank, but, she has my beautiful eyes. Dan was like Mae, except he had Franks eyes, my hair, and a mixture of our skin tone. Little Chang had my hair, but Franks hair color, my skin tone, Franks eyes, and my smile. He's very cute!

"Hey Changy!" I said "guys, we need to go. Poor Nico and Marie will be unhappy waiting!" Okay, so you know how Nico brought me out of the dead? He brought out my mom as well. She loves the kids, and loves Frank. Anyhow, we went inside our Lexus. Frank drove, and I sat in the back with the kids. Mae sat in front, while I played a game of Go-Fish with Chang and Dan.

"Don you have a ten?" Dan asked Chang.

"Go fish!" He laughed. Then my P.F.D (phone for demigod-it makes the scent go away. I'll call it a phone from now on)rang. I answered.

"Hello?" I ask, "who is this?"

"Jupiter!" The man bellowed "Come to Olympus with your children-we asked the same for the others!" I nodded and hung up.

"Hazel, who was that?" Frank asked, taking a turn.

"Jupiter," I responded "he wants to see us with the kids!"

"Jason's dad?" Frank whistled "never thought I'd hear that call. I honestly think Jupiter is as silent as Chaos!" I smiled, knowing what the gods want. I would be a god with them. Juno, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, Bellona, Pluto, Apollo, Minerva, Vulcan, Bacchus, Seres, Mercury! I'd be among them, with my children. I slipped my phone away.

"Frank, honey, you know where to go!" I smiled at Dan and Chang. "You know, we will be a very happy family!" Frank drove to the Empire State Building. We parked and hopped out. A few tears fell out of my eyes, remembering how Percy passed away.

----

Hey guys! Three updates! I'm so awesome!

I only own the children in this book. Rick Riordan owns all the other people. Bye!

-pattthewalls ❤️XOXO