Chapter 5

Hailey's p.o.v

Today was our turn to do our mashup. Rachel texted us in the group chat that she confronted Finn. They took vitamin D as Kurt told us. She told us to all meet her in the nurse's office. at the end of lunch. I was not going to cheat. I went to my locker and grabbed my things for Geography. I walked into class and sat down in my seat. The bell rung and class began. It was really boring today. We were given work and I did it. Once I finished I handed my sheets to the teacher. When the bell rung I walked to bathroom and got changed. I then went to the nurses office.

Terri: OK everyone here you go.

Hailey: No guys. I am not going to cheat.

Rachel: I wouldn't call it cheating. just evening out the playing fields.

Hailey: It is still cheating.

 I left the room and went to glee club. Once everyone was there we got into our positions and sang. Everyone was really fast because of the pills so I did my best to catch up. Once the performance was over Mr.Shue was called to Mr.Figgins office. They were there for a while. We went to change back into our normal clothes. I sat in my seat and talked to my friends. Suddenly he came back into the room. He looked pissed. We all apolagized to im and then Kurt said that the 2 of us didn't cheat.He really didn't care. He then told us that someone had to be with us. Someone walked through the door and everyone ad a worried and mad look on their face. I had no idea who that person was. The bell rung. We all went to lunch. I sat at our table and asked them about the person co coaching us. They said her name is Sue Sylvester. Basically she is trying to take down the glee club. The bell rung and I went to Spanish. I sat beside Kurt and Mr.Shue begun to teach. He was not having a good day and you could tell. He taught us today's lesson and then gave us his work. I listened to music while doing my work. I was thirsty and my water bottle was in my locker so I asked to go get it. He said yes and I left the room. I walked to my locker and opened it. Once I grabbed my water I heard someone behind me. It was that karofsky guy. He was holding a slushy. I did not want to have to change my clothes. I quickly shut my locker and grabbed the slushy from his hand. I then threw it at him. He was lucky that it did not get in his eyes. I went back into Spanish and completed the work. Once class ended I headed to Parenting Class. I sat beside Kurt like always. The teacher handed out an assignment. We had to team up. we got a computer baby and had to take it home for the weekend. Kurt and I immediately looked at each other.

Kurt: We are naming her Tracy!

Hailey: Fine with me.

We got our baby. It doesn't turn on until we get home though. Since there is one baby per pair everyone has to sleep over at the other person's house. We decided my house for the weekend. The bell rang which meant school was over. Kurt and I filled our diaper bag with a bottle 2 diapers that switch out and cute baby clothes. We went to our lockers to grab our stuff. He texted his dad and I found mine in the hallway while Kurt was in the bathroom.

Dad: Hey Hailey how was school today?

Hailey: Great. How about work?

Dad: Good.

Hailey: So we have to take care of this baby for the weekend. It is a huge assignment in my parenting class.

Dad: Ok who is your partner. 

Hailey: His name is Kurt. He has to stay over for the weekend.

Dad: I'll get the sofa bed ready when I am home.

Hailey: Dad he can sleep in my room on the air matress.

Dad: He's a boy and my bedroom is right beside yours.

Hailey: Dad he is gay and I don't like him like that.

Dad: Ok. Do you guys need a ride.

Hailey: I have to figure out what Kurt iis doing to get his stuff.

Dad: Ok. Well have fun.

Hailey: Thanks.

My dad walked away and Kurt came out of the bathroom. Nobody knows my dads job at the school except for the girls, Artie and Kurt. 

Kurt: I live 5 minutes  from here so I am going to go pack my stuff for the weekend.

Hailey: My dad finishes at 4.

Kurt: My dad can drive us to your house if he is off work.

Hailey: Ok.

We walked to Kurt's house and went inside. He introduced me to his dad Burt. Kurt took me to his room which was in the basement. He grabbed a suitcase. He packed his clothes, hair and face products. 

Kurt: I'm ready.

Hailey: Kurt you are here for a weekend not a month.

Kurt: I need all of these products.

Burt: Let's go.

We got into the car and I gave them the directions to where I live. we got there and walked inside. It was 10 times smaller than Kurt's house. I grabbed the air matress from the closet and blew it up. I then put on the sheets. Suddenly the baby turned on. It was crying. This is going to be a long weekend.