Chapter 4

Hailey's p.o.v

I woke up and got ready for school. I was a bit worried. I had to get 7 dresses into glee club without being slushied. Today was the guys performance. I got dressed and went to make myself breakfast. I went  to get the laundry from the dryer and saw the basket at the front door. Dad did it this morning. I put 2 extra pairs of clothes and Quinn's shirt into my backpack. When it was time for me to go to the bus stop I said goodbye to Jasmine and left. When I got there Rachel walked up to me. She wanted to know what the outfits look like. I showed her the picture I took.

Rachel: How long did it take you to do that?

Hailey: 3 and a half hours.

Rachel: That would take be like 5 days

The bus came and I sat in the same seat I sat in yesterday. I liked the bus for some reason. I got my phone from my backpack and read books on Wattpad for the bus ride. Once we got to the school I walked to the staff parking lot. My dad kept the door unlocked but he left the key inside hidden so I can lock it. Once I got the outfits I walked into the school into glee club. I left the room and heard someone call my name. It was quinn. She was pissed. Se was accusing me of things that never happened.

Quinn: Care to explain?

Hailey: Yeah. Finn was stressed so I was just talking to him. I was turning the corner and he thought we were going  straight so our hands bumped each other. Nothing else happened. This Jacob guy made it look like we were holding hands. Oh and here is your shirt.

I walked away from her and went to find my dad. Once I did I gave him back his keys. The bell rung and I went to Geography. I handed my work in and sat down in my seat. She taught us the lesson and gave us work to do. Once I finished me sheets and handed them in I studied a bit for the spanish quiz I still have to do. When the bell rung everyone got up from their seats and left. I walked into glee club and we waited for the guys to start. They were good. Too good. We went back into the dance class. We all put on our dresses and ran the number. Suddenly Kurt walked in the room. He told us that they all took something. Rachel stormed out of the room. Se came back in about 5 minutes. She has a box of vitamin d. I was not going to cheat. The bell rung and we all went to lunch. Again it was Kurt, Tina, Artie, Mercedes, Rachel and I. I think Kurt and I would be really good friends. After Lunch I went to Spanish. Luckily I was not slushied. I walked into the room and finished the rest of the test. mr.Shue was teaching us something new today. I think my least favourite class this semester would me Spanish. During the middle of class some teacher in a tracksuit barged into the room and took Britney and Santana. I was quesing that she was the cheerleading coach. They left and then Mr.Shue kept on teaching. Once the bell rang I went to parenting. The teacher was talking about our first assignment. We had to take these computer babies home for the weekend and take care of them. We had to sign ourselves up for the  weekend. I put my name on the sheet and sat back down. I was doing it this weekend. We were all given a package for what we would have to do while taking the baby home. Once school was over I got on the bus and went home.