Chapter 1: First Day

"Ugh...hello early mornings again.." I say as I refuse to leave my bed. My name is Polaris Sakura. I know, odd first name for a Japanese last name, right? Oh well, I actually like Jupiter. Any who, back to the topic at hand. Today's my first day of high school, yay. I've always disliked school, no one to talk to. I've only had my sister to talk to and she's the only person I need to talk to. I get dressed into my blue freshman uniform.
"I wish the skirt wasn't so short..." I say as I try to pull it down further. I sigh as I fail to make it look longer. Ah, oh well. Time to get going. I look at my clock.
"6:45?? I'm going to be late!" I run down the stairs and grab my toast on the way out. I quickly run to the bus stop. Once I got there, I made sure to have my hat and mask and everything else I needed.
*Good, I've gotten everything.* I think to myself. The bus arrives and of course there are no seats except in the back. Typical. I sit in the back by myself. Good, a window seat to myself. The ride feels like forever, even if it's only 10 minutes. I get off the bus and look at the school.
"My Thea, this place is enormous!" I say under my breath. It's definitely larger than my old school, there's 6 floors here! Are 6 floors that necessary? The building also looks very prestigious and.. old. Very old. Like Victorian Age old. Well, can't be that bad, right? I head for the Auditorium. There's too many people here, I have to sit in the back where the blonds are sitting. I sit on the end of the row, letting the other girls look over me. I hear them gossiping for a bit before the assembly starts.
"Hello Freshman. I'm your principal, Mrs. Green.." she continues on with how she hopes to have a great 4 years with us. So boring.. I say as I stretch my arms. Once the assembly ended, I headed for my first class.
"Room 245..? I should be close but I should've found it ages ago!" I complain as I'm almost late to my first class. I finally found this stupid classroom..! And not a moment too soon to, the bell rang as soon as I got in. Of course, being me, I sat all the way in the back by the windows. The teacher talks about how she wants to have a great school year and blah, blah, blah. Once the bell rings, I head for my next class. I suddenly become overwhelmed with an intense migraine. What the..? Am I sick..? I get into the classroom and sit down. I don't feel so good. I begin to feel myself falling over to the floor, unable to move. Everything goes black, nothing but darkness.