Chapter 2: Another World

Its so dark.. what's going on..? There's only black. Why can't I see anything? I open my eyes to a blue sky and a completely different scene. What in the world? Where am I? I look around and find I'm in a forest. I slowly get up and look around once more. This can't be real, I was just in the classroom a minute ago! I don't know which way to go.. let's try going North? I start walking towards what I think is North. The forest is so thick that it looked like you were walking through it during the hours of night. I hear a roar in the distance. What was that?! A roar? But I didn't think there'd be something that big in this forest! I suddenly hear large footsteps coming towards me. Oh dear Thea! Why now?! I quickly look around for a hiding place. Ah! Behind that boulder! I jump behind the boulder and tried to be as quiet as I could. Thump.. thump.. thump.. the footsteps grew louder and louder. I don't know what to do.. I can't fight! Especially not something that humongous! Thump.. Thump.. Thump.. they're getting closer. I need to think of something! I think but I find there's nothing I can do but keep still. I wish I wasn't so weak.. I could defend myself for once. Thump.. thump.. the footsteps stop near the boulder. I silently peek at the monster. Oh my Thea! It's a gigantic bull-like monster! And it has a giant axe! Wait this sounds like.. a Minotaur?! Oh no.. it turns and it locks eyes with me. It suddenly raises its axe as I squeeze my eyes shut and brace for impact..