Love Lucy Hale

Sunna's POV

I walk into tafe a few minutes late. My teacher is upset with me because I'm never late, in fact I'm always early.

"Sorry I was having coffee with some friends," I say hoping she would understand.

"Who are these friends of yours?" She asks.

"Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton," I say rummaging through my bag to get my material and my pattern.

"Excuse me, are they from 5sos," Stephanie came along and had to interrupt, only when I know someone famous she wants to talk to me. My reply was a nod. She completely freaked out and pulled me down to sit with her. I didn't stop her, Sidney did. I met her this year and she is amazing, funny and smart. She has brown hair like the girl from the cafe, and blue eyes. It's crazy but a beautiful mix. She pulled me away from that sea witch and sat me down in the other corner of the room.

"So how did you meet them?" She said eagerly wanting to know the answer. I explained the whole thing to her and every time I tell her something new her eyes widen, so much I think they are about to pop out of her head.

"Omg, Sunna you little flirt."

"Excuse me?"

"You like Luke and he likes you to!"

"No I don't, and he doesn't either, we just met."

"Well then what's with 'oh I'm sorry just give me a hug and it will be alright,' she says imitating me. We both laugh at her horrible interpretation.

"Do you like him?" She asks

"I really don't know, he was so rude at first and now he is so nice. I have also never had a boyfriend." I look down.

"You should become really good friends with all of them and then decide." I agree with her plan.

"But how do I become good friends with them when they are always travelling?"

"I'm not sure about that but you need them to spend time with you more without being you clingy."

"Was I being clingy?"

"Not yet, but because you haven't had a boyfriend before its possible you might be."

"If only there was a sign or something that means they want to know me better," I say looking up.

"Sunna, it's not like cute guys are going to fall out of the sky. Okay."

"Okay," I say agreeing with her, as always.

"Just text them, and be normal."

"Normal! When am I normal?" I say freaking out.

"Not now," I hear Sid mumble so I stop. "Here, I will text them for you."

"Okay, but make it sound like me, oh and tell me what you write before you send it." Sid starts to type but she stops, looks up at me and does nothing. I take the phone off her and look down at the text from Calum.

'Hey it's Calum do you want to do something with all us boys after class? Maybe you could come to ours or we could see some of that furniture that Luke told us about?'

"Ahhhhhhhh," I start to hyperventilate. "Take it, take it!" Chucking my phone in the air. Sid grabs it before I nock her out.

'Sure, don't mind where, but I have to go I'm cutting out my material.' Sid replies for me.

"Done! You little freak, Calm down. You are going to hang out with them this afternoon."

"Thankyou Sid, I love you,"