So Romantic

The boys soon arrive with a bunch of exited emotions. They were congratulating and hugging and everything in between. The hugging lasted a while especially with Calum and Honey. Nobody noticed except me.

Us girls soon gave the boys a tour of the place showing them every room and looking at their open mouths. Luke held my hand for a bit as I lead them around. It felt nice having someone to walk with, even if it was around my place.

Eventually after all the open mouths I got Luke to myself and he was going to help choose what to wear for the interview. He said a nice dress but if he's going to wear ripped jeans I don't want to seam like his posh girl friend because I'm not, I'm a normal person.

Luke started rummaging through my huge closet, giving me clothes to try on. He started with shorts, then jeans, then shirts, then skirts, then dresses, then shoes and then he found something that he thought was interesting. A bra. He handed it out to me implying that he wanted me to try it on. I shook my head back and forth. He shook his yeah up and down with a huge grin on his face.

"You know if you won't do it, I will have to help you." He said with the strap twirling around his finger. He started to walk in closer. He dropped the bra and wrapped his arms around me neck. I ruffled my hand through his hair. Our lips joined together as one. Softly as one.

"Sorry to interrupt but Honey wants to know if you want any tea," Michael said interrupting out kiss. I felt so embarrassed but proud at the same time. I have a boy friend to kiss. Obviously Luke wasn't embarrassed he placed his hands at my waist and pulled me in closer than before.

"Yes, oh sorry Michael for."

"No it's fine, it's your room but if you want tea you might want to come out soon unless you want me to interrupt again."

"Yep, we'll be out soon." I say moving my vision from Michael to Luke who was giggling like a school girl. So romantic. I slapped his head gently and he picked me up. He chucked me on his back and headed for the door. He stopped. Put me down. Walked to the bed.

"Wear this tomorrow," he said pointing to a purple dress and a black shirt that has holes in it. "Don't worry you will look as beautiful a a sunshine." I smiled.

He picked me up gave me a piggy back into the kitchen. He dumped me down so I could grab my tea and we both sat down hand in hand on the couch. The others were talking about the furniture and Honey was explaining the whole process.

Luke's POV

Just sitting there with the most beautiful girl in the planet. I like her so much. She is amazing and I know she will look great tomorrow. The others talk about furniture and we both soon join in.

"Do you think you could make some for us?" Ashton says leaning in.

"Sure," I hear Sunna's angelic voice vibrating against my shoulder. "You will have to tell me the dimensions and what type, colour and uses of the type of furniture.

"Yeah, that would be so great," I say and Sunna just looks up at me and smiles. I hug her. I reach for her thin waist and hug her.

The conversation starts to continue and we all start to relax and have a good time. Calum and Honey go off somewhere with me leaving Sunna with the other two. She is so good with people, she's just amazing.