Chapter Five: Raven Street.

I was alone.

The room I was now in had dark wall coverings and ancient light fixtures. I laid in black silk sheets, my hair fanned across the matching silk pillows. I lifted the covers to see if I was naked.

I let out a sigh of relief. Luckily I wasn't, but I was in a white satin night gown.

Wait, who changed me?

I got up out of the bed, and walked around the room. I had been laying on a large king sized canopy bed that had long red drapes pulled back to I could see the room as I awoke. A grandiose fireplace was fifteen paces, I counted, away from the bed. Two black chairs were diagonal from the right and left sides of the fire place. A large mahogany vanity was against one wall next to it was a huge dresser and across from it was a large door. There was also a large door next to the fireplace. I first walked towards the one opposite of the vanity to see it was the entrance to a large bathroom with a huge claw footed tub, a carwash of a shower, and other nice bathroom necessities.

I then ventured into a huge walk in closet with beautiful dresses and outfits. I checked the sizes to find they were my size. I went back into the restroom to the huge bedroom again and just stared in awe.

"I see you enjoy your room." A voice called from across the room.

It was Passion in a long black dress, her hair down in waves.

"What day is it? Where am I? What happened?" The questions spilled out.

"Today is Friday and enough with the twenty questions." She snapped at me.

I was supposed to meet my mom today! Oh goodness! I was asleep for three days and I hadn't gotten the chance to call to check on her or see if she was doing well. What if she's dead. What if she died because the chemo wasn't working. Oh god! I need to check on her.

"Give me your phone." I demanded.

Passion looked at me with wide eyes. She automatically handed me her phone and then looked at her hands as if she was surprised that she did the gesture. Honestly, I was a little surprised too.

I punched in my mother's phone number and immediately got voice mail. I called again and again but kept getting voicemail.

I threw the phone in pure rage.

"Hey! That was mine, you brat. It's not my fault your mom doesn't want to talk to you."

I stormed out of the room into similar dark hallways. A door was opened at the end of the hall and light leaked into the pitch darkness. I stalked into the room to see Stellan arguing with Luc, both of their eyes were ink black.

I gasped quite loudly and knocked over a glass of water on a nearby table.

They spoke in hissed tones. Repeating certain words I had heard before, but they were spoken in a different language.

They automatically turned towards me as soon at the glass shattered on the floor. I ran back into the room, fear obvious on my features. I slammed the door shut.

Did I want those monsters in here? Hell no!

"Looks like you saw, huh?" Passion chuckled.

"What is going on." My voice sounded hoarse and raw.

Loud knocks of the large door started sounding around the room. It was the constant pounding that was causing me to get frustrated. I felt the hot itchy feeling spread. Passion walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Is it worth it?" She asked me sincerely.

I tried throwing her off of me with little to no success.