twenty nine

Listen to ' I'll Keep You Safe ' by ' sagun '

Tuesday

"Okay so don't freak out, but my parents are coming home a little earlier than we expected" Ethans says flicking through Netflix as we sit in the living room.

I sit up, lifting my legs off of him slightly "How much earlier?" I ask nervously.

"um, in 4 days" he tries mumbling but I hear him anyway.

"4 days! Oh my god Ethan, do I need to leave?" Nothing but concern is prominent in my voice.

"No no no, my parents want to meet you!" He exclaims "they know what's going on, plus they're not here as long as they usually are due to coming home early" he tries reassuring me.

"Well..Okay"

Wednesday

21:43

This overwhelming feeling of nerves hasn't left my mind since Ethan told me I'd meet his parents.

And it's not just a case of meeting them in general, I'm living in their house.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask, feeling like my emotions are too much if I don't ask.

"Of course they're going to like you. Just be you okay?" Ethan says smiling as he pulls me into him.

I nod and bury my head into his chest.

It was reliving to hear that, I feel like I'm overthinking the whole situation.

"I come in here for a fucking sandwich, you guys are everywhere" Grayson huffs as he opens the fridge.

Ethan and I just look at each other and laugh before going upstairs.

Once we reach our room, it's finally feeling like mine too, I fall straight on the bed.

Ethan follows shortly behind me, but collapse his heavy body on top of mine.

I just look down at his face and study his features, how everything is positioned perfectly.

His hazel eyes and how they project these flecks of green without even meaning too.

And his jaw, his chiselled jaw that I'd only known him to have.

Not to mention his plump lips, the ones that fit perfectly with mine. I can't help but want to connect our lips, more deep than before.

Listen to ' Dark Times ' by ' The Weeknd ft. Ed Sheeran '
[ smut warning ]

Our eyes flicker between each others lips until I decide to bring my hand up to the back of his neck, connecting our lips.

The familiar warmth and electricity rushes through my body but more intense.

Ethan makes sure our faces are level and uses of his hand to grip my thigh up around him, to make us as close as possible.

With the other hand, he holds my face, to deepen the kiss as much as he could, until his tongue swipes my bottom lip asking for entrance; I allow him and the kiss is only enhanced more.

He uses the hand that was gripping my thigh to pull my body with him as he flips us, I'm now straddling him.

His hands stay firmly placed on my thighs, roaming around them and my ass as I slowly grind my hips.

As I grind my hips, he begins to tug at my top signalling for me to take it off.

I slide the black top over my head, revealing a red lace bra.

Ethan bites his lip, his eyes locking onto my chest. He removes his top and throws it across the room, leaving me to admire his sculpted abs. He leans forward and pulls me down further, kissing my chest.

Kissing from my chest and all over my neck, I couldn't help but release a small moan as he sucked on my neck.

This must've driven him crazy because he flips us back over, kissing down my stomach; sliding down my leggings and his jeans. He launches both items of clothing across the room so we're both left in our underwear.

He comes back up, face to face with me.

"Are you sure?" He asks sincerely.

"Yes" I reply biting my lip.

"Oh you're getting it now"

And with that he practically ripped off my underwear and his before kissing down my body once again.

He reaches my thighs, continuing to kiss all over and reaching my inner thigh.

I can feel his hot breath on what's aching for his touch most. Slowly, I feel his tongue enter and my hips automatically lifting but he stops me by using his hands to firmly hold them down.

Trying to keep my moans inaudible, until Ethan enters two fingers and curls them. I can't help but moan as I tangle my fingers in his hair.

I bite my lip to try and contain any noise from coming out but it wasn't much use, I could feel my legs begin to shake and an overwhelming pleasure begin to occur.

"I'm so close ethan" I just managed to say.

And then he stopped.

Just as I was going to reach my high, he stopped.

I shoot him a slightly annoyed look as he brings his head up, along with his body. He get a foil packet and rips it before smoothly applying it and alining himself with my entrance.

He gently holds my hip before thrusting in. It takes me a moment to adjust to his size however, he soon holds my body close to his, leaning down to mine as he begins thrusts as far in as possible; hitting me at a completely new angle.

I have to bite my lip in order to suppress my moans from escaping since this overpowering pleasure was rushing through my body.

Ethan breathes heavily as he says a few curse words, before becoming sloppier. I feel him release as I finally reach my high and he rolls over onto the space next to me.

Both of us letting out large pants as we regain our breath.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time" Ethan says pulling me into his chest.

I just giggle and reply "I love you".

"I love you too."

M,

<3