Olivia Wright

Prologue.

Olivia Wright is a 14 year old sitting in a doctors office...

Olivia dreams with her Prince Charming every day, 'maybe one day it'll come' she thought 4 months ago. Before she was sitting in that in that typical blue comfy chair that's normally placed in front of a desk which has many different papers that contain diferent kind of words and information, and then comes the doctor that's always sitting behind the desk in his head holding, maybe bad or good news that may change your life completely for the worse or for better. He maybe sigh and his face may turn to complete sadness or maybe his face may enlighten, his or her patients looking into the doctors eyes waiting anxiously for an answer, but Olivia Wright was just sitting there looking out to the window to the Snowy city of London, she saw that there was a building right in front of the hospital and she could barely see through the wet cold glass a mom smiling while holding her baby in arms, she turned her head and looked out the window for a split second and Olivia & the womens eyes connected, Olivia smiled and the women returned it, she then slowly moved her eyes out of the window to meet her doctor, deep in thought staring at the perfect white paper in his old shaky hands.

Olivia looked at him with a patient look waiting for the dreaded answer.

"Olivia i may now tell you that... the tests are all-all-positive" He said looking up at the 14 year old girl with a tiny smile it seemed she was keeping with herself.

"I'll fight sir, and i'll make sure to never give up" honesty dripped in her whisper.

Dr.Manson looked at her shock and surprise reflected in his gray eyes as he plastered a proud smile in his face.

"Your call Mrs.Wright" Dr.Manson finished looking expectantly into my eyes.