Two

I brushed my hands slowly blinking, my ears adjusting to a new day, i felt my mouth dry and the well-known beep.

I guess had been taken to the hospital while i fell asleep last night.

My eyes scanned the light pink room that the i had decorated 2 years ago so it looked just like the one at home.

The blinds where shut but a bit if daylight came trough them.

I then saw the familiar posters Lucy had pasted to admire with me.

Then my door squeaked and the familiar blonde head appeared at the door.

"Hello, how are you in this lovely day?" Lucy said, complimenting her British accent.

"Just woke up, little sunshine!... Where's my mom?" I asked confused.

"Well... today you didn't wanted to wake up and Dana (Lucy is used to call my mom by her name) had to drop off your sis at school and she asked me to take bring you here, so i called Steve to help me transport you to my car and take you to the hospital and so here you are now with your bestie in your beautiful hospital room!" She finished enthusiastically.

Well it wasn't like it was 'beautiful' it looked like almost like a normal room except it had many machines and emergency stuff everywhere and it was light pink it had a small plastic pink wardrobe where i kept my hospital clothes, and then there was the wall that faced opposite my bed with two widows which had plastics rolling blinds and in the other wall there where two more which were closed too, to let me sleep. In the opposite side of my bed there was a medium wooden desk with my Laptop and then next to it came my bathroom which Lucy had decorated with some flowers and bought some pink towels as well. In my small room in the far corner there was a large brown sofa that a coffee table in front of it.

I looked around mind-picturing the room for awhile until a hand brushed across my face.

"Uh, Ollie?" She asked looking into my eyes brushing a hand in front of me.

"Uh-Huh?" I asked snapping back to my her face.

"You spaced out, didn't you hear what i just squeaked?" She asked disappointed look slapping her face.

"Sorry Lucy, what were you saying?" I asked trying to look interested.

"That doctors said that your doing fine so what do you say if We go on a Girls Day Out?" She asked squeaking all over her words.

"Sounds great!" I replied wearing on fake smile i always practiced in front of my mirror.

"Yay!!!- She yelled making my ears ring- Well then can i choose your clothes!?"

"Yeah, Whatever" I said rolling my eyes at how happy she seemed to choose my clothes.

"Maybe...Nope....Disgusting..."

"Well thanks for insulting my clothes!" I said at her nice criticism .

"Your Welcome!. Seriously Olivia this things aren't clothes anymore, we have to go shopping!" She exclaimed throwing my favorite tees to the floor.

"Hey! I like those tees, don't just kick them" I said frowning as she started dancing in my favorite Hershey t-shirt.

"Shopping now" She ordered and threw a dissent sundress at the corner of my bed.

Lucy quickly rushed me into the bathroom to get ready.

"I don't like this dress" I looked at myself in the mirror.

My face looked grey and pale and my arms where too skinny to be passable.

I sighed and turned to look at my back.