o n e

I sighed as I watched the 2 guys beat the hell out the 24 year old male. "Stop." I said. The 2 guys looked at me and stood at my side. "Where Is The Money Devante." I said. I looked at my watch, shit its 3:30. I look at the frightened man again and ask again. "Where is the damn money?!"

"With King! Im sorry please don't kill me.. I have a daughter!" He pleaded. I relaxed my face and waved him off as he ran away.

"Yo, Kiara. Why you do that?" Austin asked. "He has a daughter" I say. I didn't believe that shit for a second. "What-" Austin said. I turned around facing the man running and pulled out my gun.

pow.

"I had the money the whole damn time." I say. I walk towards my 2018 Toyota RAV4 and speed off go my daughter's school.

"Ms.Williams, Kailyn has been being disrespectful towards other students and we suggest that you handle it." Kailyns's teacher told me. I look down at Kailyn starting to thump my foot. "Well ma'am i-" I started to say. "Mr. East! Im glad that you have came."

A lightskinned male stood at the door with a child that looked around Kailyn's age

A lightskinned male stood at the door with a child that looked around Kailyn's age. He made his way towards us and shook hands with the teacher. He looked at me and smirked. "ay, I'm Dave." he said to me. I turned my head and looked at him. "Kiara" i smiled.

I wasn't gonna lie, he was fine as hell. He looked like one of those niggas that fucked a hoe, and left them. And i didn't have time for that.

"And who might this be?" he said. Dave squatted down to Kailyn's level. She put her thumb in her mouth and giggled. "Go ahead Kai, say your name." i said. I lightly pushed her towards Dave and she giggled some more. "I Kailyn" She whispered while rocking her body front to back.

"Hi Kailyn, Im Dave. And this is Kiari" He said. He wiped some glitter off Kailyn's cheek with his thumb. She giggled some more as he stood back up and looked at me. "I like your outfit" He said. He stared at me with the "you my bitch now" look.

"Oh this? I just came from a workout

"Oh this? I just came from a workout. But thanks" I said. "I have to go but heres my number" I handed him a piece paper.

I was trying to get some dick, And i dont care if it was some dick that i would get for a good 20 minutes.